Hey everyone I'm big into breast inflation anyone else

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

cd.bianca

Re: Hey everyone I'm big into breast inflation anyone else

Post by cd.bianca »

There are some mixed opinions. As far as I know saline is safe but goes away way too fast so I am tempted to try dextrose. I wonder about things like the dextrose iv is intended to be added to the bloodstream, however we are infusing it around the tissue. Should this be a concern or is it the same? No to mention potential blood sugar issues with dextrose. After researching I have decided it is safe enough for my comfort level to do this activity with saline but I question dextrose. Maybe if I learn more, always curious, I would love to have the boobs stay a little longer.
vsoniya999

Post by vsoniya999 »

how much u infuse in each breast and at one time....also may i know ur age
icemaniak

Post by icemaniak »

i have done breast imflations a couple of times. did 500 ml per breast max.
last time i injected 50 ml glucose 13% (mixture of saline and glucose 50%). i honestly didn't expect to much of it, but it gave a nice result.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=44213

a little bit of stinging for 5 minutes. after that no problems. just be sure you don't inject in a vein.
I haven't done it lately since my wife and children are at home all the time and they don't know my "hobby" :D
vsoniya999

Post by vsoniya999 »

Can anybody tell me more about glucose infusion in breast
cd.bianca

Post by cd.bianca »

icemaniak,

It looks like yours grew significantly after time, is that right? It seems like you used a much higher concentration of dextrose as well.

Wow, tempting, I'd love to see them get bigger before they go away!
phranti

Post by phranti »

Did a little 500 ml the other night. Hope you like :)
Attachments
IMG_20150831_114321563.jpg
IMG_20150831_114550078.jpg
IMG_20150831_114656454.jpg
IMG_20150831_164732813.jpg
boobies!!!!
icemaniak

Post by icemaniak »

cd.bianca wrote:icemaniak,

It looks like yours grew significantly after time, is that right? It seems like you used a much higher concentration of dextrose as well.

Wow, tempting, I'd love to see them get bigger before they go away!
Yes, they did grow a lot. that was the fun of it. I injected while stille at work using "pressure infusion" with syringes and a kind of switch so i didn't have to take the syringe of the glucos/saline bag. I locked myself in the toilet directly after work and i infused in 5 minutes both breast. then my scrotum (wich took about 10 minutes). after that i took the train to the location for a product training the next day. a trip of more than an hour. it was fun feeling my breast and scrotum grow while nobody exept me notices. as i arrived at my hotel i had some trouble walking normally as i also did a scrotum infusion at the same time. as i wore tight jeans it wasn't really comfortable walking with a over 1 liter scrotum in tight jeans :D . I did however enjoy the breast growth. couldn't stop touching them while sitting in the train.
I would love to do it more often, but am unable to do so because of my wife and children. will have to wait untill my next three day training session wich will take some time to happen again.
vsoniya999

Post by vsoniya999 »

Yes, they did grow a lot. that was the fun of it. I injected while stille at work using "pressure infusion" with syringes and a kind of switch so i didn't have to take the syringe of the glucos/saline bag. I locked myself in the toilet directly after work and i infused in 5 minutes both breast. then my scrotum (wich took about 10 minutes).

I want to know wat gauge niddle u used....and at which location u infused.....at the same location whole amount or in different diffrent locations.....and is there any brushing or spot or streach mark ......after deflation.....
icemaniak

Post by icemaniak »

i normally use a 20 Gauge needle. no problems with stretch marks or whatever. My breast feel a little "loose" the next day, but nothing permanent so far. i have done breast inflations 5 times now.
there is sometimes some brusing afterwards, but also did a couple where there was nothing to see afterwards execept for the injection spot on the skin. but as i have chesthair and do not shave it it was not noticeable
I have infused about 2 centimeters above the nipple and then inserted the needlewith an angle of 45 degrees towards the nipple. i always infuse everything at the same location. it migrates to the rest of the breast automatically
vsoniya999

Post by vsoniya999 »

As far as i think this is the best platform....we all should share our experience....
chriswis

Post by chriswis »

This is fantastic! thank you for sharing. do you have any pointers for a newby who is on hormaones and who wants to see that type of boost in breast size?
vsoniya999

Post by vsoniya999 »

trying to infuse 750 cc in each......letus see how much i can
Attachments
IMG_20150913_113836.jpg
vsoniya999

Post by vsoniya999 »

more pic to post
Attachments
IMG_20150913_113921.jpg
Black_Wing

Post by Black_Wing »

Wow, that are some really nice looking Boobies. And you have more Saline in it than me.
I have decided to get a boobjob with Implants of 500ccs.
Again, really cool boobies man !!!
vsoniya999

Post by vsoniya999 »

actually i infused 750 cc 5%dex in each breast but could not take pictures letter....above picture is about the 400 cc filling....