First time with Glucose - Questions

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

petebone

First time with Glucose - Questions

Post by petebone »

Howdy.
A glucose newbie here.
I am going to try my first glucose session in a few weeks.
I have done saline several times in the past and would like to try glucose.

I'm going to get a 5% solution in1000 ml bags, and have four days to play.
I was thinking I would try 500-1000ml the first day and go from there.

I will not have the time to do a saline session before hand to stretch out my sack.

Any ideas or help on how to stretch my sack out or any general advice for guys that have done glucose

Thanks in advance.
Salinebear

http://www.xtube.com/community/profile. ... SalineBear
msmSaline

Re: First time with Glucose - Questions

Post by msmSaline »

Go grab 2 types of lotion and start using them now:

cocoa butter (i like the special Palmer's one made for stretch marks and pregnancy)
shea butter

Take hot showers and baths and afterwards massage these well into your sack. tug and pull and gently stretch out your sack with your hands. keep your sack nice an moisturized, but take breaks so you dont get a fungus or anything.

if you feel like spending extra money, you can also go buy some creatine powder (like for working out). take that for a week or two before your session and don't work out during that time. you will gain a bunch of water weight wich will help your sack swell with the glucose.

listen to your body! have fun! pics! :mrgreen:
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
petebone

Post by petebone »

Thank you for the info.
I've been keeping my sack soft with coco butter, but hadn't thought of shay butter as well.
I've been actively stretching my sack for ten minutes, twice a day. Now I'm going to switch to baths when I can and give 'em a good long soak.

I'll post pics.
I can't wait, I'm so excited to try glucose. The whole idea of slowly swelling after the infusion get me rock hard.
petebone

Post by petebone »

So I got 500ml in and I'm pretty sure the swelling has stopped. I think it has just about doubled and it feels pretty amazing. I can't get my legs together or when I do it just swells making quite the bulge.
I'm just stretching my sack out for my big infusion tomorrow. I plan on doing 500 in the morning and 1000 later in the day and finger crossed of things go well 1000 the next day.

I will post pics tomorrow.
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

I want to try dextrose but a little confused about how much I should try for the 1st time?

I mean I can infuse upto 2.8 lts of saline with some minor sweating issues but, with glucose I also have to leave room for the swellings so, the question is how much I should try for my 1st glucose inflation??