I think that I'm ready for saline infusion

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

RicanMan2001

I think that I'm ready for saline infusion

Post by RicanMan2001 »

After years of pumping and getting nice results, I feel that is time to move to another level. I have packed all my tubes and the bullmaster magnum has helped me to develop all the skin that I need, to have s nice saline package. After taking this picture I realized that the time to begin is close? What do you think? How many litters I need to infuse in my first infusion? What is the most reliable saline provider? Thank you in advance for your help! RM
Attachments
image.jpg
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
Veldmaat

Re: I think that I'm ready for saline infusion

Post by Veldmaat »

As I'm From Europe I can't answer your question about the supplier.

The amount to infuse is acually not easy to answer, I guess for most of us it's what you're comfortable with.
I don't pump like you do (well not often), but I can take 1500ml without any problems.
Looking at your picture I think you can take (much) more. But as you're a novice, I would take it easy for the first time.
Start off with a litre or so, and just keep extra at hand if you feel comfortable to use more.

I use 500ml bags/bottles, just a little more expensive than 1000ml. That way I can infuse as much as i want/ can take without wasting saline if I only use 250ml or so.
moose1980

Post by moose1980 »

U should follow msmsaline's guide for beginers it was very helpful for me and as said before take it slow to know your limits. Im in canada and never get any problems.getting saline from my provider but im not shure if they ship to usa the company is EMRN,
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

Hi,

yes feel free to use my guide or ask me/anyone here for help. guide is in my sig
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

I don't pump often, so I went with 500ml (half liter) on my first infusion. The way I see it, you could do a liter easy. I advise to take it slowly on your first time, and set the drop rate slowly. Working your way up is key, just don't push yourself to hard or you'll regret it.