Veteran to saline, interested in learning about CO2 or N20

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

inflationfetish

Veteran to saline, interested in learning about CO2 or N20

Post by inflationfetish »

Great posts from everyone. I was wondering if some people who are very experienced with N20 or CO2 inflations could "school" me a bit.

I work in medical and have done many saline inflations over the years to about 3 liters regularly. I do penile infusion only sometimes between 500-1000 ml

I would like to be able to more quickly do penile inflations on a regular basis as I am cut and would like to develop more loose skin. I've seen videos of N20 and know CO2 can be used and would prefer CO2 but have not seen anyone describe their experiences in detail.

What regulator/tubing are you guys using and source for N20 or CO2? How long does it take you to reabsorb the N20 or CO2? What is the degree of pain with the inflation? Have you noticed any long term changes in your skin (which I want) using these inflations regularly?

Advice and experienced experience appreciated!
inflationfetish

Re: Veteran to saline, interested in learning about CO2 or N

Has anyone here tried N20 or C02?
ssi

Post by ssi »

I have quite a bit of experience on n2o. I use the normal equipment consisting of cream whipper and chargers. Im really into inflating fast (the tingling and involuntary ejaculation are amazing) so i use 14ga needles. I can completely empty 3 chargers into my sac in about 45 seconds, then the tingling kicks in and i cum the hardest i ever have.

I used to do inflations on my lunch break at work, and when i went back nobody ever noticed. Three chargers will absorb in about 45 minutes for me.

If i did inflations a few times a day every day for about a week, my foreskin would be kinda thick for the next week or so.

I have done regular filtered air before when i had the house to myself for a week. I can do a nice full inflation on air and it would take 5-8 days to absorb. My foreskin would be nice and thick for the next 2 weeks.
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Go to Xtube. A couple of guys have posted under n2o inflations a couple show the process start to finish.
inflationfun

Post by inflationfun »

I have done quite a few N2O inflation's, usually they are mostly gone in a few hours. i did one air inflation before, It made my joints hurt for a couple of days. me doing a sizable N2O inflation.
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=2uNKV-S199-
inflationfetish

Thanks for the reply! Great video. Have you ever tried CO2 instead of N20? If it's okay I'll PM you!
jddill

Post by jddill »

I have done a lot of n2o with no side effects at all.