Deflating inflation

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

J.Svensen

Deflating inflation

Post by J.Svensen »

Hi folks,

there’s an issue I’m constantly thinking about some time now … that’s "How to deflate an inflation?"

Sadly, I don’t have so much opportunities to do a saline session, sometimes there is 'space' for half or even a full liter at night during the week, so that I can 'hide' the rest in my pants next morning when I go to work.

Only sometimes (1-3 times a year) I have a full weekend off, so that I can go for more. When I start on Friday night I can fill in 2½ liters, and so i can go to work on Monday., with approximately a rest of ½ liter barely hidden in my pants.

But these 2½ liters go in so super-easily — there is definitely room for more! But, what to do on Monday …?
I would love to max out my ballsac, see how many liters it can take, and go further every time …

Lately I tried to 'drainage' my scrotum on Monday morning: I pinched a one of the needles (21g), which I use to inflate, in the bottom of my scrotum, and waited for the fluid to drop out. Unfortunately that was no success, there was more or less one drop per two minutes — too long lasting …!

So I’m wondering: Where is all the fluid stored? And how to get it drained? Was the needle too small? Or did I pinched too deep into the layers of tissue of the ballsac …?
Somewhere here in the forum I’ve seen schematic illustration of the scrotum, and learned that there are different layers of tissue underneath the skin … perhaps the fluid is stored between some layers I pinched through …?

Does anyone have experiences with this issue? Did anyone tried something similar?
I would really appreciate some advice.

Thanks
J.
Squirrel

Re: Deflating inflation

Post by Squirrel »

Be active and do things that would normally make you sweat. It'll deflate a lot faster than normal. I tend to work out or walk a lot after a big inflation to get back to normal size. My biggest weekend inflations were 2.5l saline and 600ml 20% glucose. Both were almost back to normal for work on Monday and easily hidden.
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Try N2O inflations. You can get huge and its gone in a few hours! You just don't have the weight or pull from saline.
J.Svensen

Post by J.Svensen »

Squirrel,
thank you for this advice, good to know that. Fact is I always thought that there must be a link between 'deflation' and physical action:
When I went for a run the morning after a ½- or 1-liter filling, I always thought that the bulge looks smaller when I went to work later  …
Unfortunately that won’t bring me to 3-4 liters … :-(
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

the most practical method i do is ride my bike (Honda CBR) and the bike does the rest. It makes me lean forward on top of the petrol tank while riding, and i ride in that position for 43 kms from my home to office.
And by the time i reach my office my ballsac get reduced by nearly 40% of the size of the ballsac with which i leave my home..