Looking for Infusion Buddy in South Jersy

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpsac

Looking for Infusion Buddy in South Jersy

Post by pumpsac »

Not new to infusion (100+ times). Looking for a local Bud who can host and get FatSaced. I supply all fluids and hardware for getting inflated. Large inventory on hand (40+ 1000ml bags) which it includes 0.9% saline, 0.45% saline, .5% dextrose and 5%/0.45% dextrose/saline blend. Looking for some one close to Pittsgrove, NJ area (08318) If you are out there and interested , send me message. Experienced only
The Big Bag Theory - The more you know, the more you grow!
RicanMan2001

Re: Looking for Infusion Buddy in South Jersy

Post by RicanMan2001 »

pumpsac wrote:Not new to infusion (100+ times). Looking for a local Bud who can host and get FatSaced. I supply all fluids and hardware for getting inflated. Large inventory on hand (40+ 1000ml bags) which it includes 0.9% saline, 0.45% saline, .5% dextrose and 5%/0.45% dextrose/saline blend. Looking for some one close to Pittsgrove, NJ area (08318) If you are out there and interested , send me message. Experienced only
Hey, I'm a an experienced pumper, ready to switch to ball inflation. I work in central Jersey about 1 hour driving from your area and available to drive there to have a saline session with you. I just ordered my first kit which would last for several sessions.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)