Want to start brand new at this Saline thing.

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

sexybbw73

Want to start brand new at this Saline thing.

Post by sexybbw73 »

I am new to this, and I am a guy who has extra skin down on his scrotum... and I mean when I get hot.. It hangs.

Now I have read some threads and been reading for a few years... but so I know... how can I go about starting and what do I do and need?

Where can I order my supplies, as I am located in Ontario, Canada. How much will I need and once I recieve my new items, how do I set it up?

Can I get someone or some ppl to draw me up a how to , or point me in the right direction, as I wish to start right away. I want to see what this feeling is like, and I would like to order a thong from Hillcrest, and try to start stretching myself, so I can try the saline method, and start ballooning out!

=D

Sexybbw73
maXXXbulge

Re: Want to start brand new at this Saline thing.

Post by maXXXbulge »

I'm located in Ontario as well and sell supplies at http://www.sizefetishdungeon.com/thesizeshop
I'll be releasing a video tutorial this upcoming weekend on how to infuse as well.
sexybbw73

Post by sexybbw73 »

Thanks alot Maxxbulge.. I hope that we can become friends on here, and in the real world, as me and my partner would enjoy meeting you in person, someday.

Thanks!

:D
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

http://www.heavy-r.com/video/180026/How ... fusionquot_/

What i have posted is a link for how to perform saline infusion in a very basic way.

and about the requirements, try to acquire everything of medical grade from saline/glucose to IV sets, IV catheter, alcohol swabs everything to stay away from infection and try to sterilize everything before u use them.

Try not to push to hard on ur 1st attempt.

all the best

rajiv.
K.caseni-Las

holy shit!

Post by K.caseni-Las »

MaXXXbulge! MaXXXXXXprice?
Do you want to earn a golden egg (or two) or are these normal prices over there? I pay, for instance, only 5 $ for one litre of NaCl 0.9, whereas you ask 19 $ for the same. That s a huge difference... Any comments? :shock:
ole.saline

Post by ole.saline »

Wirklich sehr hohe Preise. Ich zahle für 10 L Saline 33,00 € und für 10 L Glucose 0,5% 48,00 €. und das in einer normalen Apotheke!

Ole.salnie
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

First off I pay 16.95 per Iv tube which I sell for 12 bucks. I offset the difference with saline. Second, i buy direct from pharmacies, in which I pay full price and need to pull somewhat of a profit in order to cover heavy shipping, especially since I ship anywhere in north America. Not to mention I have to pay for shipping to get the product to me and 5hen pay for the product to get shipped again. I'm not a pharmacy, nor manufacturer. Do the math. Also please note prices for everything are higher in Canada. And I pay a 13% sales tax
Any questions?
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

Also note you are free to shop anywhere else if you can actually find saline. I dont really make a huge profit on it. I do however sell to promote this fetish. Especially when there is a massive saline shortage. Maybe next time tone down your condesending sarcasm before you figure out the obvious and not so obvious facts huh?
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

text