Need help!!Saline sipping out through skin cannot stop it..

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

rajrajiv

Need help!!Saline sipping out through skin cannot stop it..

Post by rajrajiv »

cannot stop the sipping..
cannot stop the sipping..
Gyus i think i have somhow damaged the skin of my ballsac..today i hav infused about 2.3 liters of saline, this is my highest, actually i forced my way through this much amount into my scrotum not, saline water just continue to sip out through the skin of the ballsac..

i am continuously wiping my sac with tissue papers but saline just coming out non stop..

how to stop this??really worried that it might be a serious damage.. :shock:
be_sham

Re: Need help!!Saline sipping out through skin cannot stop i

Post by be_sham »

hey

don't worry it's not serious. you have just pushed your self a bit to far and getting saline 'sweats' it wont have done damage just next time take it a little easier.

be_sham
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

oh thank god be_sham. i tought i might have ruptured the skin thats why saline is coming out of the skin only..
nxt time i would be more careful..
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

it's okay Raj, seeping will happen when you push your skin to the limit; it does not know how to keep all the fluid inside because it has never been forced to do so. This is what your skin needs to feel in order to grow and stretch. It is a bother, I will admit. After a few more infusions you will be able to fill more and more before this happens.

Best of luck to you in your growth :)

Cheers,
Russ.
pumpinit

Post by pumpinit »

You simply have over done it. Get yourself some towels and go to bed. Over time if you pump the skin will become a little thicker. This will stop the leaking at some point. However if the outer layer of skin now holds back the fluids you can have a much worse problem. I over filled after years of hard pumping. The water seaped out but the outer layer of skin held it. It became huge blisters before I actually noticed it. After that I spent about a week getting over what was about the same as I had once with a second degree burn. Don't push it too hard bud.
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

Thanks for the advice dude..i certainly was trying to push my limits very hard this time but, i am very lucky i guess that i dint get those blisters that u described.

i will try to achieve a practical limit for me next time.