Finally forced 2.3 liters into my sac..checkout the pics..

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

rajrajiv

Finally forced 2.3 liters into my sac..checkout the pics..

Post by rajrajiv »

WP_20141204_616.jpg
WP_20141204_447.jpg
i
WP_20141204_390.jpg
WP_20141204_359.jpg
1.3 liters of saline.
1.3 liters of saline.
Please guys i need your help,
I started infusion 2 years back with a meager ampunt of 250 ml and from there went up to the mark of 1.3 liters but, cannot get past this dreadful limit.

every time i try to go past my scrotum get a bit tight and i get scared by thinking that it might burst or the skin might get damaged permanently.Is there a chance that if i go past 1.3 liters my scrotum will burst??

please suggest if i should go past the 1.3 lts mark or is it very dangerous for me??i really want to infuse about 2 to 2.5 liters in my next infusion session..

what should i do??
Last edited by rajrajiv on Sat May 16, 2015 11:53 am, edited 5 times in total.
marcotoo

Re: Need help in getting past the 1.3 lts mark barricade..

Post by marcotoo »

I think you look so hot with 1.3 liter...keep it up some more...yyeeeaaahhh
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

i know my ballsack looks pretty big with 1.3 liters of saline itself but, i would really like to infuse more. i have seen guys with up to 4 liters of saline infused into their scrotum.

and one more thing i like to tie the base of the ballsack before the infusion process so that the saline does not escape into the abdominal area because it happened once and it was not a good experience, does it also effects the total amount of saline i could infuse into my scrotum??
sabishi

Post by sabishi »

Try skin lotion half way through the process, or try glucose, after filling up it expands some more on its own, for me 500ml feels like 1 liter saline.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Hey Raj, that "tight" feeling that is making you nervous is actually what you need to maintain in order to make your skin grow. There is no chance of you bursting (like a balloon) from saline infusion - that is not the way human skin works. I recommend that you get to the 1.3 liter mark, where your skin feels super tight, and turn your drip rate down to a very slow rate. That way you can hold your skin at maximum tightness for a long time, which will encourage it to grow. After a few more infusions you may find you get to 1.35 liters or 1.4 liters before you hit maximum tightness. Persistence is key; keeping your skin at maximum tightness for a long as possible is also key.

Best of luck to you! And thanks for the photos.

Cheers,
Russ.
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

Hey russ!! thanks mate for those very helpful suggestion.. i saw your pics and i think u have much more experience of infusion than me so, i will do exactly like u said the next time i perform saline infusion..
hope i will make upto the mark of 1.5 liters..

i want to make little experiment next time like, if i add 100 ml of 5% dextrose with the a liter saline while infusing then will it help in increasing and maintaining the size of the sac for a longer time??
rajrajiv

finally crossed my limit..posted some new pics,,

Post by rajrajiv »

Guys this time i finally crossed my earlier barricade and infused 1.6 lts. just kept going even if my balls sac was really rock hard and atlast got to the 1.6 lts limit..
this time though i missed infusing my dick and only infused the ballsac. its a good experience to have the scrotum infused only and not the dick..
thanks for ur valuable suggestion mRuss..
Attachments
she couldn't help drooling..
she couldn't help drooling..
WP_20150107_111.jpg
this time not infused the penis.
this time not infused the penis.
1.6 liters of saline.
1.6 liters of saline.
rajrajiv

Re: finally crossed my limit.. posted some new pics..

Post by rajrajiv »

Come on guys give ur valuable suggestion nd comments. That way i can know what i can do to i.prove next time..
4sumfun

Post by 4sumfun »

No suggestions but definitely some encouragement! Looks great and you're so lucky to have someone suck on that melon :)
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

Yah thats true.. She loves to play with my huge infused sac.. But ireally want infuse more i mean a lot more..
I always tie the base of the cock nd ball before infusion is that also has some kind of affect?
be_sham

Post by be_sham »

Hi

Great pics!!! I would try without tieing off so much. I would certainly leave your cock untied. It is fun to go completely untied and just put something to stop migration in to the abdomen. the feeling of the taint inflating is amazing.

be_sham
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

thanks for your suggestion but, what will happen if i keep on infusing while i kept the tie on around the base??i like it that way its just looks more neat and prominent..
be_sham

Post by be_sham »

I am not saying anything will happen if you keep tieing off a lot of people do however I would have thought that if you don't tie off you would get a lot more saline in and with that extra weight I would have thought your stretch might improve.

Just a thought and no proof to back it up tbh. What was the bad experience you mentioned in the other post?

be_sham
rajrajiv

Re: 2.3 liters finally into my sac..checkout the pics..

Post by rajrajiv »

wearing my girlfriend's panty..
wearing my girlfriend's panty..
WP_20150516_123.jpg
WP_20150516_100.jpg
2.3 liters..
2.3 liters..
it was so hard that saline was sipping out of the skin ..
it was so hard that saline was sipping out of the skin ..
I am so happy today guys !! i finally got to the limit where i wanted to be.
it was not a easy path for me to go all the way upto 2.3 liters infused into my ball sac and around 200 ml into my disk but, finally i did it..

cheers to me!! :D

at last my sac was so tight it was like literally saline was sipping out of the skin pores ..
but i am not satisfied here very soon i will try to overcome my this limit of 2.3 liters and try to go upto 3 liters..

please leave your comments guys and let me know what you think...

thanks in advance!!
rajrajiv

Re: 2.3 liters finally into my sac..checkout the pics..

Post by rajrajiv »