Second post - 1 l Glucose 9%

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

ncr1065

Second post - 1 l Glucose 9%

Post by ncr1065 »

A longer time ago I posted about my experiences with 5% Glucose.
I always had the problem that the swelling started too fast, before the infusion was finished, and therefore I had a lot of trouble with sealing the infusion site. Some nights were terrible.

So I was looking for a solution to get in the Glucose faster. Speeding up the drip-speed was not possible, so I've thought that rising the concentration of Glucose is the solution. Here in Germany it is not possible to buy more than 5% Glucose without prescription, so ready made 10%, 20% or 40% has not been available for me. But, amazingly, 50% is, without prescription. I decided to give it a try.

The first experiment saw 1 Liter 5% and 100 ml 50%, I thought that with already 1 Liter 5% in the following 100 ml 50% wouldn't be a problem. I was wrong, while infusion of 5% didn't hurt at all, the following 50% were really, really uncomfortable, weeks after the infusion I could still feel a knob where the injection was. I can definitely not recommend to do this, in fact, I warn against it.

For the second run I filled first the 100 ml-bottle 50% into one of the 500 ml 5%-bags (there is plenty of room in them) and left the second bag untouched, this equals to 1,1 liters of 9% Glucose. First I infused the untouched bag, then the "upgraded" one. After half an hour it was done, the infusion was much more better then the first one, but even here, the second bag felt a bit uncomfortable. However, sealing was now no problem, there was practically no migration and finally I've reached 61 cm (or 24"), see the attached pictures. This really felt good, but I couldn't left home for one complete day, there were no pants to fit.
P1000016.JPG
P1000015.JPG
Next time I will distribute the 100 ml 50% evenly on the two 500 ml 5%-bags, this should make the infusion more comfortable, hoping that the swelling doesn't start too fast. Or I'll try 1,5 liter 5% mixed with 200 ml 50%, but this will give to much migration, I think.

However, once more: Never try pure 50% !
brock.vegas

Re: Second post - 1 l Glucose 9%

Post by brock.vegas »

Fantastic huge swell ! Keep us updated as you experiment with different strengths !
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

what great results :) I'd love to see more photos if you took any more.

Also (as you found out) injecting 50% glucose is a VERY BAD IDEA. Mixing it with Normal Saline (0.9%) will bring the concentration down to be less dangerous.
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Incredible infusion, dude! That HAD to feel good, being all stretched and tight like that - plus the weight! I hope to see more as you continue. Good luck.
rosco

Post by rosco »

Yes amazing results NCR - hope to see you get bigger and bigger!
muslnerd

Post by muslnerd »

Wow! You're fucking incredible! I want to try glucose so bad but am unable to get it in the USA without a prescription. Right now I can't even get saline due to the shortage. Right now I am just pumping as big as I can, which is about 18" or 46 cm, but it takes about 2 hours. Keep getting bigger!
pumper9x9

Post by pumper9x9 »

If DW50% is infused it could cause extensive necrosis for the tissue it infiltrates. (read your balls could rot and fall off) Also every time you mix it you run the risk of introducing an infection even with the best sterile technique. Just want to you to be aware of the hazards.
pumper9x9
ncr1065

Post by ncr1065 »

Thank you for your warnings. I agree, injecting of 50%-Glucose is not a good idea, I will never repeat it again. I thought I wouldn't be a problem with already 1 liter 5% infused, but I was wrong.
On the other side, mixing the 50% with 5% Glucose before injecting can be regarded as safe if you work with all necessary precautions: Desinfection of hands and using only sterile equipment. In hospitals this work is daily business.
For filling the 50%-bottle into the 5%-bag I use the same hose as for the infusion later, the hose is sterile and the points of penetration of the bottle and bag also, they were covered by a foil before before they were penetrated.
Of course, there is no total safety, if you infuse, a simple hair with bacteria on it could cause an infection. Sterility is an absolute must, for the infusion as well as for the preparation.
klavman

Post by klavman »

Great results! Thanks for sharing!