How and where to start

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Evanboyyy252

How and where to start

Post by Evanboyyy252 »

Really want to do my first infusion , just wondering if anyone could help with telling me a list of exactly everything I need and where to order and how big I should go the first time .
Oregazmick

Re: How and where to start

Post by Oregazmick »

Hi Evanboyyy252, I suggest you go to this topic "A SALINE GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS - by msm" Here:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43604

and download his excellent guide as a pdf.

Perhaps the reason why nobody else has answered you up to now is that they think you should have found this for yourself. If you read through the Saline Inflation section, and not just the first page, you will find much more information and advice.

Be particularly careful to follow all the advice on cleanliness of equipment and yourself, you don't want an infection. Beyond that, depending on where you live, these days your biggest difficulty may be getting the necessary supplies. Increasingly suppliers seem to be refusing to serve the general public, and if you order from abroad there is always the risk that it might be seized by Customs.

If you do succeed in getting what you need, and are confident in your knowledge of what to do, then I hope you will enjoy the experience and will post some pictures.
Evanboyyy252

Re: How and where to start

Post by Evanboyyy252 »

Very hard to find supplies