Little differant then N20

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

coastal_male

Little differant then N20

Post by coastal_male »

Recently I bought myself a whip cream dispenser so I could do some N20. After getting all the hose hooked up and prepped my penis for inflation the N20 leaked out. I had already inserted the needle into my penis with nothing to blow it up with. Was sitting there think when I thought what would happen if I blew into the tube myself. WOW I was amazed how big it inflated. I THINK in might have been as big blowing into it as I have done with saline and I could blow it in real slow. I was so excited I didn’t get any picture but next time I will for sure post some.
brock.vegas

Re: Little differant then N20

Post by brock.vegas »

That can be very dangerous ! Please use N2O or Co2 only ! Your own exhaled breath isn't sterile.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

That's a very dangerous thing to do. Your own breath is FAR from sterile.
eddiebizzare

Post by eddiebizzare »

X3 on this being dangerous. Hope your ok. Eveytime I see a post like this I wonder if I'll ever see another one from the OP.
hamtaro

Post by hamtaro »

I can`t see another post from you, i`ll wait that you be well. The simphtoms like fever are "normal" in this case, need a lot of antibiotics, Amoxicilina, I don´t know how you call to that. And the tipical pain, Ibuprophene is my favorite. Try to be less messy in this things, its so dangerous.
inflationfun

Post by inflationfun »

Don't use anything but N2O, I used oxygen one time, and it made my joints hurt for days!