New videos - inflatedguy

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

inflatedguy

New videos - inflatedguy

Post by inflatedguy »

Hey everybody ! Did some cleaning through my harddrive, and finally moved my lazy ass and edited and uploaded some new vid's on xtube, among which n2o and saline videos on here : http://www.xtube.com/community/profile. ... nflatedguy

there's one of me enjoying a fresh 1.5L of saline in, one with 2L after it's spread a bit already, one where you can actually see me inflating with n2o (still uploading at the time I type, might take a few hours before it can be watched), and one where I enjoy what's left of another n2o inflation :)

And apart from saline, there's also a vid' of me inflating my belly, one jerking off in a zentai, and one of me after a very small cock waterpumping session, I don't look much swollen, although the "donut" is clearly visible :)

Tell me what you guys think ^^ Hopefully gonna try glucose this coming weekend, too :)
Slegiar

Re: New videos - inflatedguy

Post by Slegiar »

oh wow man. seen a few of your stories around before, and I guess i shouldn't be surprised from them that you'd like the RL version too ^^ yay for cleaning hard drives, always a fun task if you've got hundreds of gigs of storage space for stuff to hide in @vvvvv@
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Nice vids, love the N2O inflation !!
Slegiar

Post by Slegiar »

i'm kinda curious about that n20 inflation. you said basically the gas seeped into your abdominal area since you didn't tie off. any pictures of what it looked like compared to normal? seems like it would have been kinda neat even though i know it's not really a good thing if you want a large package instead XD
inflatedguy

Post by inflatedguy »

Thanks guys :)

@Slegiar : I sadly didn't take picture, realized it after i had turned off the cam and was so dumbfounded I didn't think of taking a pic xD It spread weirdly, though. All to my love handles, so I looked extremely wide, but my belly didn't bulge outward much, it was strange xD