Sailne and pumping

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

racer-x

Sailne and pumping

Post by racer-x »

I was wondering if you where to pump with and do a saline infusion at the same time would it work?

I was think something like this, Get the pump started STJ or BulL Master Jr/Sr whatever your choice is.
I would have a warm water in the Cylinder while pumping it usually make things work better with better results.
Then I would start the saline in the above the point where the cylinder meets the skin. You might want to shave if not already, this would be in the kind high and in the hair line.
I was thinking this would then draw the saline down the low pressure area that is getting pump? Making for nice results.

Has anyone ever done this already? Would it work? or terrible idea?

Input and suggestions welcome.

Thanks
PumperSoCal

Re: Sailne and pumping

Post by PumperSoCal »

Personally I haven't tried it the way you are talking about. I've just pumped my cock while I was infusing my balls. I would not recommend having water in the tube/jar at all while infusing. That is un sterile water, which you don't want anywhere near your infusion site. It very well could cause a pretty serious infection. Other than that I say go for it, you might run into a seal issue though with the line running out of your jar/tube if you do it that way. If you solve that you're pretty much golden I would think. I would assume if the infusion point was outside the jar that the vac pressure would suck it right into the area.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
racer-x

Post by racer-x »

Thanks I would not put the injection site in side the vacuum of the jar / tube
It would be well above the seal of the tube.
Jar_Head83

Post by Jar_Head83 »

Racer! Let's hang out again soon!!
headair123

Post by headair123 »

I have tried "infusing and pumping" once at the end the summer of 2014. It worked really well for me.
You see, I have not infused more than 4 times in my life. And, I was hitting a plateau with pumping. So, I decided to try Glucose. Really loved it. But the problem was that the fluid was migrating into my pubic mound and even into the side of my belly and made me look like a deformed porker...

So, I decided to pump at the same time in the hope of keeping the glucose solution in my scrotum. It worked VERY well. The picture below shows me in the Monster Senior about half way through the session. The Catheter was inserted right under the penis.

There was no discomfort and I made sure everything was clean. There were no bad side effects later either.
Attachments
IMG_1482.JPG
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
racer-x

Post by racer-x »

This is close to what I was thinking. Thanks.
robbobcd

Post by robbobcd »

:D
Attachments
Video 8.wmv
(1.84 MiB) Downloaded 323 times
robbobcd

Post by robbobcd »

from uk
Attachments
uk
uk
Picture 27.jpg (17.63 KiB) Viewed 4527 times
puffster27

Post by puffster27 »

headair123 wrote:I have tried "infusing and pumping" once at the end the summer of 2014. It worked really well for me.
You see, I have not infused more than 4 times in my life. And, I was hitting a plateau with pumping. So, I decided to try Glucose. Really loved it. But the problem was that the fluid was migrating into my pubic mound and even into the side of my belly and made me look like a deformed porker...

So, I decided to pump at the same time in the hope of keeping the glucose solution in my scrotum. It worked VERY well. The picture below shows me in the Monster Senior about half way through the session. The Catheter was inserted right under the penis.

There was no discomfort and I made sure everything was clean. There were no bad side effects later either.
So you kept the infusion going while pumping?
The seal of the monster senior did not cut off the flow of the drip?
Interesting! Seems like a plan to me.
racer-x

Post by racer-x »

I would think having the infusion site inside the vacuum of the tube would cause problems, One keep it clean, Clamping the off at the sealing site between the tube and skin,
And then the vacuum drawing the saline right back around the injection site.

I think I am going to try just above where the tube seals against the skin, I hope it will be drowning down in the balls.
Jar_Head83

Post by Jar_Head83 »

I see what you're saying racer. I'd be scared to try something like the stj. The monster tube would be more like it. A lot easier to escape. Go for it buddy and take plenty of pics!
Ps.
Got anymore supplies for sale?
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

I have tried pumping after saline infusions before. I always get some seeping around the wound (I'm often slow to heal up) so I have been reluctant to try it again.

If you wanted to infuse AND pump at the same time you would NOT use water in the tube - that is asking for trouble. You would have to keep the vacuum a bit lower than usual in order for the infusion wound not to seep, and for the infusion line not to get crushed. Thankfully the idea is just to minimize migration, rather than to pull fluid from the body cavity, so low pressure ought to be perfect. You would need just enough vacuum to keep the chamber on.
headair123

Post by headair123 »

puffster27 wrote:
headair123 wrote:I have tried "infusing and pumping" once at the end the summer of 2014. It worked really well for me.

So you kept the infusion going while pumping?
The seal of the monster senior did not cut off the flow of the drip?
Interesting! Seems like a plan to me.

I made sure everything was as clean as possible. Obviously, I am still around 6 months later. So, the good news is that I did not die or loose my nuts to an infection.

The flow was not squeezed off. I still managed to get decent flow. My pressure gauge was around 5".

It was mentioned somewhere in the thread that the pressure would cause localized swelling. That was not the case. My growth pattern followed that of a normal infusion with the fluid getting helped along to go evenly throughout the scrotum due to the uniform vacuum.

Finally, I would only do this in the Monster. The hinge allows for a safe exit without the needle getting forced around the inside of my scrotum.
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

text