Female Breast Infusion - How to?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

TheDongShow

Female Breast Infusion - How to?

Post by TheDongShow »

text
Last edited by TheDongShow on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mjim7

Re: Female Breast Infusion - How to?

Post by mjim7 »

Just Google "daily motion saline breast" there is a 12 minute demo from the us ksex channel which pretty much covers it. I just never get tired of watching it, and it inspired me to try it, many times. You could also check the posts on here, but they don't show the whole process quite so well. We look forward to your photos....
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

text
Last edited by TheDongShow on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kinkychick1922

Post by kinkychick1922 »

The biggest part is knowing breast anatomy - you want to aim for needle placement that's just under the skin. Avoid pushing too far in, since you want to avoid milk ducts, or accidentally hitting the chest wall, etc. I don't know what your level of medical knowledge is, but it goes without saying that sterility is key. I typically like to inflate/inject from the side if using syringes, since it's easier to get needle placement right, or directly above or below the nipples if using an IV set.

I'm really bad at how to's, but I've done at least 100+ labia/breast infusions, and would gladly answer any questions you may have.
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

text
Last edited by TheDongShow on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kinkychick1922

Post by kinkychick1922 »

Ah, so you are. :) Sorry for assuming the opposite. If using IV (or syringe, for that matter) I found near the nipple to give the most optimal "shape" after the fact. Meaning, the most natural looking (larger) breast shape as opposed to lopsided, or misshapen, etc.

I typically do syringes, but when I do IV, I use a typical winged infusion set, typically around 23g or so. Something very close to this:

http://www.nu-careproducts.co.uk/IMAGES ... ortset.gif

Needle placement, I would do similar to this photo, the circle spots for IV. I'm doing syringes here, and what I'll do is inject/inflate in a circle, counterclockwise to get the "natural" shape. Does that help?
Attachments
2-5-2015 1-58-08 AM.jpg
kinkychick1922

Post by kinkychick1922 »

Oh, and the other reason for doing near the nipple is it's the "thickest" part of the breast, so you minimize your chances of accidentally infiltrating the chest wall/muscle tissue, or milk ducts and such. Not that you can't do other parts too (obviously, you can see my syringe placement) I just found that to work the best overall, and the safest bet.
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

text
Last edited by TheDongShow on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kinkychick1922

Post by kinkychick1922 »

You're welcome. Yep, just comfort. I think I've posted a couple others of labia inflation, although not too many. I'll have to remedy that at some point. I agree with above the nipple. I've done both above and below, and while both work fine, i think above works the best. Below takes a little longer to fill out, which I have to assume is due to gravity and starting from a lower position and the saline having to migrate against gravity as opposed to with.
jr1975atv

Post by jr1975atv »

Sorry for bringing up old thread any other women do this. Trying to get my friend to do hers.