US website for Dextrose

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

TheQ999

Re: US website for Dextrose

Post by TheQ999 »

TheDongShow wrote:I'll call today to see about drop shipments.
Nice :) Thank you
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

text
Last edited by TheDongShow on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheQ999

Post by TheQ999 »

TheDongShow wrote:No response. I'll try again Monday.
Haha of course, thanks again for this!
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

text
Last edited by TheDongShow on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheQ999

Post by TheQ999 »

TheDongShow wrote:Sorry for the delay, we had snow/ice storms and Monday was a holiday.

I can only get a drop shipment to Canada. They won't ship direct to the US.

I could look at get a couple of orders together and then reship them out, but I'd need it coordinated first so I'm not doing small multiple trips. And if you do have a shipping account that would make it easier just for me to print off labels.

PM me some details and payment options. I used to have paypal but someone tried to steal from me, so I don't really trust it. Interac email transfer work for you?

No guarantees on a time line yet either.
Appreciate the digging...Sucks they can't drop ship. I e-mailed a place to see if I can just pick it up over the counter. If they do, I'll make a 4 hour drive to Canada and ship it back to myself from Canada. Your PM is turned off so I can't message you...I have a UPS account, and I can e-mail you prepaid labels and you'd just have to drop the packages off at a UPS store, no hassles...Send me a PM, or let me know when you enable PMing, and we can discuss payment there.
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

text
Last edited by TheDongShow on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheQ999

Post by TheQ999 »

TheDongShow wrote:I got sick, didn't leave the house yesterday. I've also enabled PM's.
Booo :( Somethings been going around my work as well...

I noticed that and sent you a PM
TheQ999

Post by TheQ999 »

If anyone is able to help, I'm still looking for a vendor for Dextrose. Any help is appreciated :)
TheQ999

Post by TheQ999 »

Bumping the thread again if anyone is willing to share where they get their supplies.
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

text
Last edited by TheDongShow on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheQ999

Post by TheQ999 »

Yeah so far no luck. Tried a few more sites that don't mention anything about prescriptions or rx licenses anywhere, but after I try ordering my orders just get canceled and issued refunds...Sometimes without explanation (though it's been the same issue or no prescription/rx license every time so far). Oh well.