3.5 liter infusion

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Halo4sin

3.5 liter infusion

Post by Halo4sin »

Had some time today and decided to infused 3liters. The 3 liters accidentally turned into 3.5L During the 3rd liter infusion the iv catheter accidentally came out. So had to start a 2nd line and spike a new liter on NS. I though it would be a waste to just infuse half the liter to complete the 3 liters i just took the whole thing. these are my results. This my 4th time infusing.Ugh.. i love it.. lol balls have totally taken over my penis.. don't know how Im gonna pee...lol

1st liter
1st liter.jpg
1st liter.jpg
2nd liter
2nd liter.jpg
2nd liter2.jpg
3.5 liters
3rd liter 1.jpg
3rd liter 2.jpg
3rd liter 3.jpg
3rd liter 4.jpg
Attachments
liter 1.jpg
SEBNAD

Re: 3.5 liter infusion

Post by SEBNAD »

Fantastique résultat bigray, très gros paquet que tu a là !!!
BREEZE3

Post by BREEZE3 »

what can i say but perfect. I just love the way your balls in gulped your cock. as everyone else i would like more pic. again great job 8)
Keep them blown up and heavy, Breeze
racer-x

Post by racer-x »

pretty cool, A catheter might help with peeing
Halo4sin

Post by Halo4sin »

racer-x wrote:pretty cool, A catheter might help with peeing
well I managed to pee. made a mess but it worked out...thanks for the suggestion..
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Impressive my friend. Dont' you just love the feel of the weight?
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
Halo4sin

Post by Halo4sin »

StretchMine wrote:Impressive my friend. Dont' you just love the feel of the weight?
Stretch
Stretch,
The weight is amazing. I took a walk today (the next day) and the feeling of my swinging sack was such a fucking turn on. I wore some basketball shorts so the bulge and swing were in full force...LOL ....got lots of stares. it was great. Sitting on the couch now in my robe and can feel them pulling and hanging off the edge of the couch. love it!
MoLonghorn

Post by MoLonghorn »

absolutely awesome! How long did it take to absorb that much saline?
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

Awesome results!
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Fantastic fill ! Big balls !
rosco

Post by rosco »

Amazing results! My cock always disappears too - it is great fun. Hope we see some more pics real soon.
Halo4sin

Post by Halo4sin »

The 3.5 liters of saline lasted approx 1.5 days. I did the initial infusion Thursday night and by Saturday evening I was almost back to normal. Skin on sat night was very saggy and loose. I loved the feeling!! Since my sack was all loose I decided to try a glucose infusion. So Saturday night I infused 600cc D5NS. Well, i should have realized when I was cleaning my insertion area with chlorahexadine the area was sensitive and stung with each cleaning. Well I was determined so I inserted my 22g angiocath and began the infusion. Everything went well until I started to swell after the infusion. The initial 3.5 liter infusion was a bit too much for my skin despite lotioning the hell out of it. As my sack expanded my scrotum skin became more and more sensitive and became uncomfortable. In swelled up to what would be equivalent to a liter of NS if not a bit more. I lotioned the area immediately after and my skin burned!!!! OUCH!!!! Lol.... So i lay myself down on the bed and rest my sack up on my lap and fell asleep. Woke up Sunday morning still approx the same size but the skin was way less irritated. I could actually walk without it feeling like sandpaper scraping across my sack. As the say went in and the swelling decreased so did the pain. By the evening my sack was loose like a stretched out deflated balloon. That part was such a turn on! Today monday morning when I was taking a shower and drying off my sack i could see small pieces of scab like skin on the towel. Yuck. So i lotioned the boys up and I was off to work. The irrititation is almost gone now. I guess I need to pump more in my STJ to allow my skin to adjust to the great tension associated with such large infusions. Can't wait to do it again. Lol