problems after filling

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

exx78

problems after filling

Post by exx78 »

Hi all,

someone was after filling wrong? On my first infusion I impregnate 250 ml. Everything went well and quickly absorbed everything. I just went through the night to urinate, which was very uncomfortable and I had a slightly elevated temperature. The second day for about 24 hours I impregnate additional 300 ml. Again, it went well, but after about an hour I began to feel very ill. I was breathing heavily and my heart enough bušilo.Tento condition lasted about 1 hour. Then I went to sleep, but still about 2-3 days I was ok .. I was hard on the chest and I was like slightly disoriented. Does anyone have a similar experience?

thanks
Hadrin

Re: problems after filling

Post by Hadrin »

Keep an eye on yourself for sure,

if you have any chills, sweats, shakes, delirium, go see a doc. I'm not a doc but the first time i did it, a little anxiety had me worried and nervous as well.
if there is swelling / tenderness, the area you infused is hot to the touch, go see a doctor,

be careful for infection if for any reason you did not clean the area properly
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

Go to the ER now.

This exact thing happened to me a decade ago on my 2nd infusion ever. I was feverish, chills, sweating, disoriented and dizzy. My balls hurt. I had become septic from a dirty injection, or somehow bacteria got in the hole. This could be your blood is infected and very serious. Go in and be honest.

I went in however and said that i tried to bathe my cat in the shower, he nicked me and it swelled up ( was about grapefruit size at that point ). I'm pretty sure they thought i was screwing the cat though hahaha.
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
exx78

Post by exx78 »

So it happened about a year ago and I have no problems. Maybe it could be a dirty needle, or that I am, filling one bag 2x ..
kazkinkyrubikon

Post by kazkinkyrubikon »

Making everything as sterile as possible keeps everything ok I even wash the area to be pierced with a needle with 70% alcohol and especially your hands before you touch anything. I've had about a dozen of injections of dextrose and saline and no problems, maybe the ball bag gets a bit sensitive after getting back to its original size. Injecting saline or dextrose warmed up in a microwave makes everything smoother including the ball bag skin.
Attachments
024.JPG
Malcosskin

Post by Malcosskin »

this is typically infection coming from unsterile process... just ask your doctor for antibio (i took Bactrim from an old prescription and work really well).