secret inflators

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

icemaniak

secret inflators

Post by icemaniak »

how many of you do their inflations secretly in a way their partners don't know? any cool stories about getting caught or how you talked your way out of it?

So far no one knows i do inflations. i have done them for a couple of years. first times on my breast as i was curious how it feels to have breasts.
I could always do when my wife was away from home when she was working in de evening or night. especially combined with me working after her, it would give my body enough time to resolve the saline.
I have had a number of occasions where i was scared of being cought as i don't know how she would react.
There was this one time where i did a breast inflation and i accidentily hit a vein or i infused in a milk duct or something like that. it caused a noticible hematoma, so i had to figure out an excuse. after work i faked as if i fell of my bicycle and part of the bicycle to my chest wich caused the hematoma (also rubbed grass on my trousers and put some dirt on my jacket. I got away with it.

My first scrotal inflation was a couple of years ago. i had never heard of this forum so i had no references on salihne absorbtion. so i infused about 800 ml 0,9% saline. the feeling was good. but i knew that as my wife came home she Always wanted to take a shower. on this occasion i made sure i took that shower before she entered the house and i got to bed before her. as she got to bed i was there with my big sack, just hoping for her not to want sex with me. fortunately she was also tired and no seks that night, but she did start to touch me. fortunately also not my scrotum, just my dick. also that one was a close one.

two weeks ago i tried a mini inflation. my first with 5% glucose. only did 40 ml to see what would happen. i dit at my work. as i work in a hospital i have access to supplies needed for inflation. one problem. as it was a bit cold my sack shrunk and i made the mistake to to insert the needle anyway but i had a vein, that caused a nice hematoma on my dick en sack. fortunately i hadn's shaved and due to the long hair my wife didn't notice. the swelling fomr glucose 5% wasn't that much so i could take the shower with her

Now yesterday i did a small experiment. wanted to know how my body reacted to a 20-25% glucose/saline0,9% injection (20 ml saline0,9% mixed with 15 ml glucose 50%). so i thought to be safe with just injecting 35 ml. oh was i wrong about the swelling. (did feel good to be honest) again had to talk my way out of taking a shower with her and another passive night.

My next infusion i will do on oct 5th and i will do it again at work. 250 saline 0,9% + 100ml glucose 50%. then i have training and won't be home untill oct 7th in the evening. i hope the effects will have worn off by then. as it normally does i think it will be gone. only thing is that during my trainings i will have a big scrotum but i don't think anyone will notice. maybe i need to infuse a little bit less then the 350 ml as the swell effect would be around 1-1.4 liters.
Squirrel

Re: secret inflators

Post by Squirrel »

Good luck with the 50% but be cautious.

I've played with the 50% stuff before too. The most I ever did was 120ml of it. Just that amount swelled up much larger than a normal 1L saline infusion. The 50% glucose also stung a lot for about 4 hours until it was done swelling. Diluting it with the saline will probably reduce the pain. At one point I also added I mixed 120ml of 50% in to a 500ml bag of D10W. That ended up being the largest inflation I ever did. There was a ton of migration to my abdomen and thighs. I could definitely feel the stretching of the skin of my dick that time.
icemaniak

Re: secret inflators

Post by icemaniak »

that is the reason that i will add saline 0,9%

100 ml 50% glucose combined with 250 ml saline 0,9%. creates a glucose solution of 14,3%. the 0,9% saline will cause the osmotic pressure to increase more than just a 14,3 % glucose solution would do.
With this the stinging shouldn't be there anymore. that is the reason why i did a small injection of 35 ml a couple of days ago with a higher concentration. i wanted to make sure there was no stinging. as that didn't happen i think this will be safe. i just don't think i will use the entire 350ml solution as i still need to get the zipper of my pants to close :D
i will probably use about 250 ml