PLEASE HELP: in hospital and need advice URGENTLY

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

baileyguy19

PLEASE HELP: in hospital and need advice URGENTLY

Post by baileyguy19 »

Hi

I'll make this quick as I'm in a lot of pain but I really hope someone can help. Have done two saline infusions to success in the past. This week I did my biggest one yet - 1.5 litres. It went smoothly. All fine. But a day later when my balls were returning to normal size, they stopped shrinking and I developed an intense pain and what feels like swelling just to the right of my pubis area. And now my balls are in terribly painful and not shrinking.

Has anyone else hD an experience like this and what was diagnose? I'm in the hospital and want to help the doctor as much as I can.

If anyone can advise at all I would be so grateful. Thank you.
sabishi

Re: PLEASE HELP: in hospital and need advice URGENTLY

Post by sabishi »

got something quite simulair but not from saline, when I was on vacation I got a bladder infection that slowly got to my right nut.
fluid was surrounding the area and its not going down, maybe you went a little overboard without knowing and damaged the chambers?
OR the last injection wasn't as clean as you thought and your body anti system isn't that protective..... what and up as an infection and swelling that's been locked up by surrounding tissue so the infection can be dealt with.

dunno more, wish I could help
justabitbigger

Post by justabitbigger »

Never like to hear about these types of things happening. Hopefully you're okay. Please post a follow up on what happened and how you're doing!
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

justabitbigger wrote:Never like to hear about these types of things happening. Hopefully you're okay. Please post a follow up on what happened and how you're doing!
I agree! As it is now a couple of days after your original post baileyguy19, I hope things have improved a lot. I'm glad that you didn't let embarrassment get in the way of seeking medical help. I cannot give any advice, but presume the hospital will have carried out various tests to see if you have an infection, and if so, are treating it with antibiotics.

You mention "But a day later when my balls were returning to normal size, ... ". I presume (and hope!) that what you were inflating with saline was the space in your scrotum, and not your actual balls (testicles).
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

I wish I had some advice for you ... there are many things that could have happened and it would take knowing more about your infusion for me to help. I sure hope things are getting better now for you and there was no serious injury or infection. Please update us as to the cause of your issues. I'm interested both as an infuser and a medical professional.
justabitbigger

Post by justabitbigger »

Here's a link to a similar case.

acute scrotal cellulitis

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2564698/