My experience so far.

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

sabishi

My experience so far.

Post by sabishi »

Here, my story of all the kind of inflations so far.

from the beginning to the latest.

Air:
I know I know, air is dangerous, but I had no idea of this kind of inflation.
one day I came up with the idea to inflate my balls like a balloon..... bought the equipment and off I went.
injecting air is not really the best option but I didn't knew better, after the first syringe filled with air, adrenaline pumped trough my body: I discovered a new fetish, I took out the syringe (leaving the needle in place) filled it simply with air, and injected again.
after the first time I knew that I had to block of the escape route to my abdominals cause it felt like a extreme workout, also it itches al over the place.
If done dozens of air injections and my health is still the same(really, no lies) BUT I could have died if I pumped it straight in a vein.
Overall I don't recommend air, its not as deadly as everybody says (some say your dick goes numb, no idea where that came from), but don't try your luck, it is better to stick with N2O.

Water:
Laugh all you want but I soon tried to inject water, of course it hurts as hell, so I didn't came far with that on.
You will be left with water blisters and pain.... al because it wasn't sterile.
(the idea came from air, if it would balloon up, what if I injected water like a water balloon?)

saline:
After research it all came to me, Saline was the king in this inflation fetish, bought it straight away, not knowing a IV would be a lot less trouble then with a syringe.
just like air I filled the syringe over and over again (leaving the needle in place) this was the hard part: saline is not as fast as air, and it took to much time, so I dropped it and want over to pumping.

Glucose:
no here starts the real story,
I bought an IV set with glucose, 5%, injected it and just like that, no more trouble, just wait it out and watch some TV or play games or movie whatever.
It was heaven! finally I achieved a max inflated sack and cock (with the legit product of course).
BUT I fucking crossed the line, I lost it, I want maximum and tried to push even more in my balls.
It was to much, so I took out the needle, plated it of with healing gel/glue, and enjoyed fondling my dick.
an hour later(I drank alot so the deflation process went super slow), IT BEGAN TO GROW! I totally forgot the purpose of injecting glucose! "swells after injecting" It was sooo intense and at the same time painful, Thank goodness I stretched my balls over time with the air and pumping.
I looked at my dick (Im cut) and saw that the fluid was migrating into my glanse! my tip became huge! FLASHBACK:

I discovered that my glanse had a small kind of skin, I tried to inject small amounts of air(still in retarded state) and it worked, I was possible to create a huge head with just air.
Also I tried saline but it was to thick, it couldn't travel farther and wasn't possible to inject some more...

But now it was migrating from bellow! no not only my dick was huge, the head also was massive!
second day I tried some in my chest (results are in this forum) when I went to the gym I kinda felt spied on, not only because of my chest, but because I still had a pretty bulge.
my huge muscled muscled(and I mean lots of muscle) female friend I know 7 years for now, slaps me on my but and compliments my of it firmness(Its kinda big even if I was female) but now also said: Growing a chest now eh? last time I went in public with my chest filled up.

N20:
This was a 1 timer,
it was the same sensation like air, just without the bad cons....
grew fast tired of it sinds it was not jiggly, just an inflated balloon.

Oils:
now this is interesting,
I tried some research and asked about it, but I didn't came far.
so like air, I just went for it, I tried the most BIO oil there was and came home with "grilled sesame oil".
the injection went just like saline with the syringe, but even slower, for no I managed to inject a little like 5 or 10ml.
no bad effects just a little burning sensation the comes from the inner skin stretching sinds I was forcing a bit to much.
for now it looks like I gained more girth but only right( sinds I injected only right to see the reaction).
I do know all the dangers of injection just some oil, but I think life would a bit boring without, even if it means death.

Further more I want to try KY jelly and off course silicon, but my never ending question is: Where do you get injectable silicone!

P.S. please dont rage about the air, I know it is stupid but it is far less then anybody says, it can kill you but it doesn't makes you numb/ blind/ deaf/ piss more/have diaria/ amputate/ scars you or kills you on impact(I found these "theories" on the forum)
ole.saline

Re: My experience so far.

Post by ole.saline »

you can injekt Cyankali, it works very quick no longer pain
sabishi

Post by sabishi »

Blue toxic? How bout no
puffster27

Post by puffster27 »

You seem to have a death wish.

I don't really care what you do to your body.
As long as you know the risks involved, including death.

I don't think it's a good idea to write about those practices on here.
Inexperienced members might try them and end up in the hospital.