An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

staling19e

Migration glucose in my cock

Post by staling19e »

Hi all

i would like to know how can i limit migration glucose from my balls to my cock
need tip

J'aimerai savoir comment limiter la migration du glucose de mon pacson vers ma bite
Y a t il une solution et comment faire

Thanks all /merci à tous pour les infos

Pictures my last glucose 2 litres 10% last august 14
photos de ma derniere glucose 2 litres 10% en aout 2014
Attachments
009.JPG
012.JPG
011.JPG
010.JPG
davexxl

Re: Migration glucose in my cock

Post by davexxl »

Try wearing a strap around balls while infusing , I dont have problem because of surgery and glucose does not migrate into cock but it does into the pubic area ( something you see happen to pumpers who use too large a tube) the strap limits it and also with a large infusion creates a better shape to the balls, it will slow up the infusion a little .
Dave
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

I sometimes wear a strap/ring around my cock ... the fluid will eventually push it up but, it will minimize what hits your cock. Also, once the infusion is complete ... play with your cock (not difficult to do, LOL) ... I can usually push the fluid around and back down into my balls. I will wake up the morning after with what I affectionally call, "Alien Penis" ... all misshapen and with donut ... I can usually work my cock for a bit and minimize if not get rid of the fluid around my cock and push it down into my balls.

Hope that helps.
SEBNAD

Post by SEBNAD »

Salut Staling, Comme d'abitude de très belles photos que tu nous poste là. Beau remplissage te ton sac a couilles, tu sais que je suis grand Fan de ton trav..... :shock:
La migration dans ta grosse Queue ne me dérange pas du tout, tu dois au moin y stocker un bon 1/2 Litre.
Néant pas le cas avec ma queue, je ne peux te conseiller.
J'espère que tu trouveras la réponse a ta question et je serais ravie de voir ta queue disparaître dans ton gros sac remplie à ras bord. :D

Photo de mon sac avec 1.5 litre de Glucose 5%
Attachments
n5.jpg
staling19e

Post by staling19e »

THANKS all for your tips ;very kind

Merci Sebnad aussi
puffster27

Post by puffster27 »

I'm trying to find a way to help this as well.
I guess us European guys have more problems with this, since we are more likely to still have our foreskins.

After an infusion I can't even pull back my foreskin, and end up with the same result you have.

Can't infuse in the next week, but i'll have another go at it in about 10 days.
I have a few ideas i'd like to try out and i'll keep you updated on the results.