Faster Deflations?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

cjfatnite

Faster Deflations?

Post by cjfatnite »

Has anyone tried drinking coffee or other dehydrating substances to deflate faster?
-CJ
Veldmaat

Re: Faster Deflations?

Post by Veldmaat »

I used diuretic pills (bumetanide) once, they do the job but I can't advise you to do the same. Most if not all diuretics are prescription drugs, and tajing them without medical reasons can do more harm than good. In my case headache and nausea.
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Why deflate faster?
Use of diuretics can mess up your blood bochem if you're not careful!
J.Svensen

Post by J.Svensen »

I am also interested in ways how to deflate faster.

Why?
To max out during a weekend session.
Normally, I can go for 2½ liters on friday night; then on monday morning I can 'hide' the rest in the pants, and go to work, without a so very obvious bulge.
That’s the deflation rate of my normal metabolism.

These 2½ liters use to go in quite easy; seems like there is space for more.
If there would be ways to deflate faster, I could max out to 3 liters, 3½ liters, perhaps even 4 liters.

I even thought about a 'mechanical solution': inserting another needle in the scrotum, on monday morning, as sort of a drainage — but didn’t dare to do …
Did anyone tried this …?

But surely I would not take any harmful stuff!
cjfatnite

Post by cjfatnite »

Just as Veldmaat said, maxing out pleasure over the weekend is difficult when there is stuff to do on Monday.
-CJ
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Do Saline on a Friday night... I'm almost back to normal by Sunday evening... unless I top up a little.
Aside being maybe slightly larger on Monday morning can make other girl do a lingering look, wife loves it when she see's anyone else coping an extra look... so do I :shock:
dressupfriend20

Post by dressupfriend20 »

I'm new to infusion so I can't say with much accuracy how well it will deflate but, when your body is dehydrated it will absorb the saline faster. You could certainly try not drinking water, eating salty food, caffeine, alcohol and nicotine are also diuretics. it may not zap you down to size but it should atleast help the process.
salineboy1912

Post by salineboy1912 »

I used to go to the gym to accelerate de process, and it used to work, if i did an infusion on friday, by sunday night i should be back to normal, do like 30-1hour of cardio, and don't drink a lot of water ;)
jddill

Post by jddill »

would simple over the counter aleve help?