Permanent infusion tap.

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Metal_Micky

Permanent infusion tap.

Post by Metal_Micky »

Permanent infusion tap.

Not that I'm bothered by the sting its just that being able to top up as and when over a week would be great without ending up with four or five bits of super glue about. Tried venflon but very lumpy and leaked when glucose used and only lasted a little more than 48 hours.
Even just the standard cannula, by the time it's got a spigot as well its so lumpy and gets snagged at night.

I bet there's some smart surgeon out there that has an idea for a set up where the tap isn't even on the scrotum, fed down under the skin... sounds like a no leaks guaranteed. Just think to be able to expand very slowly until one achieves ones goal (massive) but able to deflate when one might have to be a little less noticeable... maybe like in a supermarket.

...of course if fillers weren't so damned expensive, done surgilube a few times but migrated into foreskin far to easily and spoilt things.

Just saying and wishing... wishing for the lotto win and then I could pay for so many mods :wink:
B8rBear

Re: Permanent infusion tap.

Post by B8rBear »

I hear ya ... a tunneled, long term catheter, place under the skin, with a port to access your scrotal tissues anytime would be amazing. Alas, that would be a surgical procedure. Not to mention that we (in the medical field) consider any access in the groin region "dirty" and attempt to move it to a less sweaty, cleaner area ASAP. I like your thinking !!! Wish we could make it happen!!!
sabishi

Post by sabishi »

That woulb be awesome indeed, but think again, sealed or not, it is a straight opening to the inner part of your body.
your skin would be useless. even if you got it somehow, it takes alot to clean and keep it healthy, it is kinda warm and sweaty sometimes done there....
but again, it would be awesome to just tap in, loading up and walk away without any trouble for hygiene or anything else you have to normally think of.
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Interesting...
Was thinking about the tap placement being within the belly button...

Also patients with stoma heal around it and have no problems...
I reckon it could be done with minimal fuss with the right equipment like IV feeding tubes and local anesthesia???
Slegiar

Post by Slegiar »

gawd, if the sanitation problem could be adequately solved, and a way to cleanly leave it integrated with the body, this idea would be just too damn hot. home or portable filling device, sanitized swappable hose nozzles to prevent contamination, like with needles, fill with body safe fluid or gas of choice, fwoomp and go about your way........seriously science, get on this XD
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

Right I have very little grasps of the medical side of this but humour me for a second.

I assume the idea of the tap you have going on here is essentially just like a tube that leads into your scrotal sac. Hence the concerns about sanitation. But why not have it leading into a container in the sac? To put it in simple uninformed terms, like a balloon. Something that could swell and change in size but prevent any infection or unsanitary material from getting to the tissues themselves?

Sorry about the general lay terms and lack of information
Black_Wing

Post by Black_Wing »

There must be a shell like an implant, which could be filled and deflated like saline breast implants. And your own testicles have to be contained as well. So there will no double bubble and the testicles are protected when you increase the volume of the sizable Implant.
sabishi

Post by sabishi »

There are neuticles so there must be a way
Black_Wing

Post by Black_Wing »

It would be cool, if men could go to a plastic surgeon and demand bigger ball sacks, like women can go to the doctors for bigger breasts. Both isn't necessary for health but can be done for a better outer appearance. Perhaps there is no market for this procedure. It would be cool, if a crowd founding can be started to research for a new type of implant. And this campaign could demonstrate that there are men willed do undergo this new type of cosmetic surgery.