I'm back and ready to inflate HUGE! Saline supplies in stock

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

maXXXbulge

Re: I'm back and ready to inflate HUGE! Saline supplies in s

Post by maXXXbulge »

Holy crap I forgot about the forums lol. Yeah I've actually been working on a new forum but using WordPress instead lol. I better take it down and post up the new forums instead. Thanks for the heads up folks
JimmyJones

Post by JimmyJones »

Hey Maxxxbulge. Looking to order from your site. Did some infusing a few years back and Id love to give it another go.

How discrete is your packaging on boxes shipped out? Do they have a huge "SIZE SHOP" logo on the box or "Size Shop" name in the address, or is it just a plain box with an address on it? Would be nice if the box is as plain looking as possible, if you know what I mean. :shock:

Also would an order ship faster because I live in Canada?
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

Yeah geopraphically speaking it should be faster. Depends where you live I suppose. For instance Buffalo NY is an hour drive away. But Calgary is further than that but should only take up to 4-5 days to deliver. And packages will be VERY descreet.
cjfatnite

Post by cjfatnite »

Where did you find 10% dextrose? I haven't been able to.
-CJ
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

cjfatnite wrote:Where did you find 10% dextrose? I haven't been able to.
My supplier has them. Unfortunately they don't deliver outside this city. I'm not sure I'm legally allowed to sell 10% dextrose. Saline is legal to sell however. I'll look into the legality of selling 10% but I'm not sure. I don't want the liability unless I know itslegal. Plus I might just sell 5%. We'll see soon.
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

Well after a long wait, I have saline supplies in stock @ http://www.sizefetishdungeon.com/thesizeshop do to shipping costs it's a little pricier than usual. But regardless if you're short on supply you can order now.
I'd like to add I'll be infusing next weekend with saline and glucose. Sorry I haven't been very active in years but now I'm able to focus on getting bigger and making new videos in HD.

I have posted some great cock and ball pumping videos on my xtube page @ http://www.xtube.com/amateur_channels/a ... MaXXXbulge and will be starting to cam online.

Don't forget to check out sizefetishdungeon.com
wi_wilderness

Post by wi_wilderness »

Last edited by wi_wilderness on Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JimmyJones

Post by JimmyJones »

Heeeey. Just checking in. I tried placing an order way back but you were out of Saline so we cancelled it.

Do you have a bunch of supplies in? Id love to put in an order.

Figured Id ask before putting in the order.
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

Yup! I just sent out 2 saline kits last week!
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

Jeez in hindsite, after doing research. I wont be shipping out anymore kits for the time being. Apparently in the U.S. saline is very controlled. So saline made here in Canada is not approved for import. It doesn't make sense because we often have more stringent health laws than the FDA. Regardless, i dont wanna get fined or held liable. The u.s. is importing saline from Spain, Germany and Norway temporarily during this shortage. Baxter is looking into allowing its Canadian manufacturer to convince the FDA to allow shipments to ease the shortage. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will keep you posted.
justabitbigger

Post by justabitbigger »

This goes back to drug companies getting pissed off about people going to Canada to buy drugs cheaper than in the states. Laws were passed and that was that...
JimmyJones

Post by JimmyJones »

maXXXbulge wrote:Jeez in hindsite, after doing research. I wont be shipping out anymore kits for the time being. Apparently in the U.S. saline is very controlled. So saline made here in Canada is not approved for import.
Well Im in Canada. Do they have any issues with it being shipped around from one palce in Canada to another Canadian location? Or is there some mumbo jumbo they put in place to prevent that? :?
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

I can ship within Canada!
PM me if you're in the US