Sore testicles after infusion

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

bbb2.5

Sore testicles after infusion

Post by bbb2.5 »

Hey guys, this weekend on Sunday afternoon, while laying out in the sun I infused only 500ml of saline. Felt a little different than in the past, more of a stinging. I believe I had my catheter in to high. It soon went away,and finished off all 500ml. Spend the rest of the day and night with no problems. Yesterday (Monday), as my body began to absorb the saline, my testicle got sore, even this morning they are a little sore sore. I wore a loose fitting light support short most the time. Could the soreness be from the lack of normal support which I always have, or could it be my testicle absorbed some of the saline themselves and this is why they are sore. My testicles do feel larger. What do you guys think?
PumperSoCal

Re: Sore testicles after infusion

Post by PumperSoCal »

I've had something similar happen when I first started infusing. In my case I believe it was a case of not enough support to hold that extra weight. My first infusion I did 1000ml and just wore boxers the rest of the evening, but the next morning both my balls were sore. I believe my balls swell up more after an infusion like you said due to your body absorbing the saline into your system. Everyone is different how their body reabsorbs fluid. If you feel light headed/feverish or sick to your stomach it might be an infection. Personally I wont even shower until a couple days after an infusion to keep the shower water from possibly infecting the injection site.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
bbb2.5

Post by bbb2.5 »

PumperSoCal wrote:I've had something similar happen when I first started infusing. In my case I believe it was a case of not enough support to hold that extra weight. My first infusion I did 1000ml and just wore boxers the rest of the evening, but the next morning both my balls were sore. I believe my balls swell up more after an infusion like you said due to your body absorbing the saline into your system. Everyone is different how their body reabsorbs fluid. If you feel light headed/feverish or sick to your stomach it might be an infection. Personally I wont even shower until a couple days after an infusion to keep the shower water from possibly infecting the injection site.
Okay...that is what i thought it might be, perfectly fine now. Next time Im going to wear something to support them better. My testicles did get bigger as well as my sack. It was fun, soon one day I hope to infuse 1000ml.... :shock:

Thank You for your reply.
TobyB

Post by TobyB »

pretty weird to stay out of the shower after infusing!
I think this is an action that doesn't make sense: as soon as the needle point doesn't leak saline it is closed, so nothing comes in, and nothing goes out.
smooth dutch pumper.