gelofusine

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

icemaniak

gelofusine

Post by icemaniak »

had anyone got experience with gelofusine inflation. it is basically saline with added gelatine (it is still completely fluid, but is used for patients in shock as a replacement for fluids in the body). it is supposed to stay in the body longer. could this be a solution for the quick resolving of the saline inflation
any experiences with sideaffects??
sabishi

Re: gelofusine

Post by sabishi »

I would try it, dunno where to buy it...
J.Svensen

Post by J.Svensen »

My 'problem' is the opposite: that it stays too long.
When I would infuse 3l on friday night, on monday morning I would be able to hide the 'rest' in my pants.

And so 3l is more or less the limit. If it wouldn’t stay so long I could go for more … 
icemaniak

Post by icemaniak »

i get it from the hospital where i work. I have access to all sterile materials en fluids needed for inflation. Just a little bit afraid for a first time since there are no experiences anywhere on the internet. i guess im going to be a pioneer :)
As far as i know it can't be bought on the internet allthough the "ingredients" aren't that special.
I will first try a couple of shots under my skin on my arm or something like that. just to be sure i don't get any necrotic or alergic reactions.
I expect an effect similar to glucose, but we will see. keep you informed
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Used it a few years ago... no problems.
Stayed about for a little less time than glucose and didn't swell very much extra after infussion.
Over all very pleasant shame its so difficult to get :-(