One site or Two

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

racer-x

One site or Two

Post by racer-x »

I was wondering if one site or two works best. I will be using a 22 gauge maybe a 20 with 10 or 15 drop per min line. I was going to try 1Liter of .5% Glucose and at least a 1liter of .09% Saline
I have done both before. I was just wondering if I could do both at the same time or just set back and enjoy the fill with one bag at a time.

And the next day I was going to top it off with another liter or 2. I have tomorrow off after 12pm and free till monday morning. It is time to try to go big.....Pictures to follow.

Thanks
B8rBear

Re: One site or Two

Post by B8rBear »

I'm a big fan of one site! Why not reduce your chances for infection? I would start with the D5 and then the saline. And as always, make sure you are well hydrated before, during, and after. I use D5/saline blended solution usually, you will be essentially creating that mix in your scrotum. The swell will hopefully be amazing. Get ready for hugeness. The osmolality of D5 is actually below normal blood some but when you add the saline, it doubles normal blood osmo creating a huge pull (like a magnet) of fluid into the scrotum. Thus why you NEEEEEED to drink a lot of water. D5 alone works because dextrose is also a "fluid magnet", just not as strong as the D5/saline blend (D5NS). I hope my explanation helps you. If you have questions, email me.