Just ordered 3 ltrs of 5% detrose

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

darkwolf43

Just ordered 3 ltrs of 5% detrose

Post by darkwolf43 »

I just ordered 3 ltrs of 5% detrose. Is there anyone in the Central Texas Area (IE Austin) that would like to watch me do the 3 bags of 5%? I've done this before where I have invited others, men and women, to watch and ask question while I'm doing the inflation. I was wondering if there were any members here who are from this area that would want to join me to do an inflation too or just watch me? Hope to hear from some of you soon. I will post the pics when this happens.

Jim
be_sham

Re: Just ordered 3 ltrs of 5% detrose

Post by be_sham »

Depending on when it is, I would love to watch over skype (or similar) if possible as I am in the UK.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

darkwolf43 wrote:I just ordered 3 ltrs of 5% detrose. Is there anyone in the Central Texas Area (IE Austin) that would like to watch me do the 3 bags of 5%? I've done this before where I have invited others, men and women, to watch and ask question while I'm doing the inflation. I was wondering if there were any members here who are from this area that would want to join me to do an inflation too or just watch me? Hope to hear from some of you soon. I will post the pics when this happens.

Jim
Hey Jim, I am interested to know where you ordered your saline? I have been looking in two of the most recommended sites for saline supplies and both of them are sold out. Any recommendation for safe and reliable supplier will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. RM
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
darkwolf43

Post by darkwolf43 »

I ordered from mountainside and was told after I submitted my order that they were out of stock. I will wait until the order come in then I will post here again.
Jim
darkwolf43

Post by darkwolf43 »

Its been shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH cant wait for it to arrive. I will post pics of the inflation before durring and after .

Jim