Question for those who infuse.

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

jd29

Question for those who infuse.

Post by jd29 »

Hey there,

I have been wondering some thing for the longest time. Well at least for as long as I have been a manner here. I am not an infused, or inflater, or siliconer. I pump and stick things in my urethra. That's about it. If I had a foreskin, I would be docking just about anything.

Ok, enough about me. Here is a question, suited for those fellas who, when infused to the max, their cocks turtle head away into their scroat. Have you docked or used a dildo, whilst in that state of oh my gosh huge? And was it what you had expected. Just curiosity killing this cat.

I have tried penis inversion before. Had the most wonderful, almost hands free orgasms ever. Just wondering, if this is a reasonable expectation from infusing. Unforutnately due to current life style and issues all of their own. I do not foresee my self trying any time soon.

I appreciate those who do and post their progress.

Thanks in advance

jd
jd29

Re: Question for those who infuse.

Post by jd29 »

Oh well, another question unanswered. Guess I will have to rephrase it later.

Thanks

jd
K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

Hi there,
all forums of all matters in this virtual world can be frustrating, if you EXPECT feedback from readers. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesnt.
Tada...
jd29

Post by jd29 »

Thanks, made me laugh. I needed that..

jd
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

I thought I had replied to your post. Oops, guess I didn't. Sorry bout that!

I do enjoy when my cock disappears into my scrotum. But, it doesn't stay there when I get hard. It wood be amazing to be hard and swallowed by my scrotum. Alas, this is one time it's a curse to be well endowed! When soft though, it feels amazing to stuff my fingers in and find my head and rub until I get hard. I can pull a fair amount of pre out of my flaccid cock like this! Yummmmmy and Tasty!!! I hope that satisfies some of your curiosity.

Time for my curiosity. What is penis inversion?
jd29

Post by jd29 »

Hi B8rbear,

Penis inversion.. Personal preferred stile. Need to be clean shaven around the base of shaft, and scroat as needed. I use one or two jelly cock rings, one new one or two older ones. Double the cock ring, and place dry around the penis, dry so the ring grabs the skin very well. Then with a firm grip squeeze the shaft to force the blood back into the body. Note this is possible for me as I have damaged valves in my vessels, previous injury. Then gentaly push the shaft back into the body. The next part can be tricky. You have to get the pesky glans through and behind the ring, useing both thumbs and index fingers I would roll the fleshy skin over the glans and squeeze it through.

Found this uo the first time I tried to remove a rubber cock ring, my glans popped inside and bingo, hidden cock. I lubed up a finger and slid it in all the way to the web between fingers, then my cock slid into a weird position, yet comfy.

Now one must be careful as this is banding and you have actually cut off blod low to most of your shaft skin. But if you play for a bit it should be ok.

I have inflated this inverted skin with shaving cream a little at a time, I find the sensation pretty intense. Once tried to use a balloon but it required too much lube and was difficult but fun none the less.

Ok that was my experience. But penis inversion is to re direct the penile shaft back into the body. For pleasure, control, or what have you.

jd29