Synthol injection

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Mxtech

Synthol injection

Post by Mxtech »

Long time reader first time writer.
I have been into bodybuilding for many years and know quite a bit about the chemistry that is used there, so I thought I would tell my story on synthol cock injections.
I'm not going to get into the chemistry of this you can research for yourself mainly coconut oil with additives, so here we go.
Started out with a 1x22g and 10ml of synthol just to see how my body would reached to this stuff, warm up synth oil in a heating pad clean area with alcohol and inject 5ml on each side under skin of my cock oh and the quality synth oil has a numbing additive installed and not all synth oil is created equal only 2 brands i trust. Message cock like you would do your PE and then observe for a few days before doing round 2. I was bruised slightly and tender much like a sunburn, so on my next injection I did 40ml same routine but I equaled out top bottom and sides. My cock was nice and fat at 6.5in soft.
For the next 10 days I was sunburn tender and some of the oil had migrated to my ball sack all is tender now, I did not like that but the results were good. Having sex with my wife was bit painful but in a good way and she told me i have pumped up to much if she only new she would think I'm just nuts for going this extreme. Well it lasts for around 4weeks and then I did another 40 ml and sunburn pain again not as bad as my body is getting used to it. So there you have it, like all things we do if you abuse it well it my come back to haunt you and some people can tolerate and some bodies cant we are not all quite the same.
canadianeh

Re: Synthol injection

Post by canadianeh »

Neat story. Did you take any pics of the results from synthol? Always been curious to see the effects
Mxtech

Re: Synthol injection

Post by Mxtech »

No pics but it looks like you have just pumped, smooth no bumps, wrinkle or any ugliness. I was happy with the results but not the week long sunburn type pain. I'm cut so a lot of the oil goes to the donut area if you get those when you pump.