1st Time User, Could Use Some Help With Some Questions :)

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

TheQ999

1st Time User, Could Use Some Help With Some Questions :)

Post by TheQ999 »

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking this board with some serious interest for a couple years and decided to take the plunge and try it out. I finally told my girlfriend about my desire to try Saline and she's at least interested and would like to try it out with me, which I couldn't be any more excited about! I've been trying to find a place to buy Saline that has it in stock, and actually tells you if they ship it or not. So far I've tried buying a case from different websites, but have only gotten serious lack of communication on the sellers part. I've tried http://www.emsprofessionals.net, and http://www.emrn.ca/ for saline, but haven't had any luck. I ordered from http://www.emrn.ca/ early last week and still haven't received any kind of update on my order, and I ordered from EMS on 6/10/14 and haven't received any update as well. Does anyone have a site that they haven't had any issues buying from that is currently in stock?

My ultimate goal is to look like this picture...Is this achieved with saline along with a pump? Or just a pump? If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it :) If you know what pump this guy used to achieve a look like this I would greatly appreciate it...How long of a pumping session would it take to acquire being that big? I like the fact that this guys shaft is super long and he also has huge balls, rather than having a tiny shaft hidden by giant balls...I mean I like both lol, but I prefer having the long cock :D So if anyone has any information on this picture I'd definitely appreciate it!

Thanks!

-Q

darktime

Re: 1st Time User, Could Use Some Help With Some Questions :

Post by darktime »

There's been a recent shortage in saline, which can explain why you're having difficulty acquiring it.

There are a few posts about the shortage in the forum, which I can link for you if you'd like.

In terms of obtaining that size, it looks more like pumping than any sort of saline. That pic might belong to someone on this forum that can illuminate how they achieved it.
TheQ999

Post by TheQ999 »

darktime wrote:There's been a recent shortage in saline, which can explain why you're having difficulty acquiring it.

There are a few posts about the shortage in the forum, which I can link for you if you'd like.

In terms of obtaining that size, it looks more like pumping than any sort of saline. That pic might belong to someone on this forum that can illuminate how they achieved it.
Alright, nice...Yeah I did notice that there's been a shortage recently but it seems like some sites either say they are out of stock, but the majority don't...So I guess some sites are just misleading. That would be awesome if that person could enlighten me :D Do you know who it might be specifically, or just saying they could possibly be on here?
TheQ999

Post by TheQ999 »

Also, it seems like every site I try and order from requires a prescription. Are there sites out there that don't require a prescription? If not, how would I obtain one? I'm guessing I would have to get one from a doctor, but what's the best way to explain the situation?
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

Try ordering from Amazon.com I've gotten some from them in the past with no prescription. It was a little more money but not that much and I got fast service.
Keep on stretching that pee hole
TheQ999

Post by TheQ999 »

Care to share a link? I can't seem to find any on Amazon.
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

I'm sorry to say they don't have any and don't know when it will be back in stock Sorry
Keep on stretching that pee hole
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

Hi TheQ999, You asked about the origins of the picture. I think it probably originated from here: http://www.imagefap.com/photo/1596340631/ where there are several more of the same man.
Exactly how he got to look like that, it does not say. He looks saline infused to me, but he could also have done some vacuum pumping.
acm3rd

Post by acm3rd »

I sympathize with your order inquires. I too have found places that will accept my order but no response after that. They don't charge me, just nothing. Others require prescription or have no stock. I buy my products in larger lots which helps me get through these times. I could infuse every weekend for the rest of the year with some spare. The question is, what then? Expiration concerns restrict my purchases. My hope is that the problem will be resolved by year's end.
racer-x

Post by racer-x »

Where are you located? in the US if so want part?
TheQ999

Post by TheQ999 »

racer-x wrote:Where are you located? in the US if so want part?
Yeah I'm in the North Eastern part of the US