My last Breast Infusion

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Inflator

My last Breast Infusion

Post by Inflator »

Hey everyone,

Here's a pic from my last breast infusion. I did 800ml of 5% Dex in each side. This is actually my last one, I think, for a good long time. I've done about 10-15 of them over about a year and a half (once every 4-6 weeks or so) and I've noticed I've started to develop mini man boobs. Not really what I'm going for, I always wanted this to be a temporary thing, not looking for permanent boobs. So I'm going to lay off for a while and see if they go away. If they do, I may resume. Lets see.

But here's a pic. This was my biggest yet. They were huge...

Enjoy and happy inflating!
Attachments
photo 1.JPG
BREEZE3

Re: My last Breast Infusion

Post by BREEZE3 »

gr8 looking tits i must say 8)
Keep them blown up and heavy, Breeze
cd.bianca

Post by cd.bianca »

awesome boobs! I've been afraid to try dextrose..
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

firstly. that is awesome, bet it stung a lot but awesome with the swelling i bet.

i will tell you though, it will be semi permanent. i only did -small- breast inflations twice and now one of my breasts sits just a tad askew from the other one. nothing most people would notice but i did. do a bunch of pec exercises and get some firming body lotion.
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
Inflator

Post by Inflator »

Thanks for the kind words and tips.

Msm- I'm sure loosing a few pounds wouldn't hurt either. :-) I'm hoping if I can drop 20 lb and work out they'll go away.

I also did scrotum inflation a few times and I saw my sack get looser for a few months after that too. But it went away so I'm hopefully for the boobs.
phranti

Post by phranti »

Wow they're huge!! I've been toying with the idea of dex....definitely gonna add it to my next order.
boobies!!!!
Inflator

Post by Inflator »

I wouldn't do it. I tried it twice, but in my opinion its just not worth it. They get bigger faster, sure. But why risk anything? For me its saline only.
justabitbigger

Post by justabitbigger »

Any more pictures? Looks great!
Inflator

Post by Inflator »

Here's a couple more photos.

The previews seem to be upside down, but if you click the photos they're right side up. IDK.
Attachments
photo 3.JPG
photo 2.JPG
Inflator

Post by Inflator »

here's one more.
Attachments
Cuplessbra.jpg
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

what is that bra thing?
bobsaget

Post by bobsaget »

Great work man, I used to do breast inflations as well but always noticed my chest was tighter afterward rather than droopier. Maybe it is due to the maternity type bra that you are wearing that caused it to stretch you out a little. I really wish I had had access to one of those when I used to do it. Here was me around 700ml
Attachments
10 pulling down top.jpg
pumpinit

Post by pumpinit »

phranti wrote:Wow they're huge!! I've been toying with the idea of dex....definitely gonna add it to my next order.
No guys, leave the dextrose/glucose crap alone. You're pancreas has to make the insulin to take care of that. It can really
screw up you're pancreas.
Do you want to take insulin injections the rest of you're life?
wayne p s

Post by wayne p s »

I saw your photos and I am certainly impressed. I am a male and would like to try this.
I have never been in the medical profession and have no background. Where would I start
and are there any people who would be willing to help me get started on a safe, sane
path to this journey? Live in NE Illinois, can travel.
icemaniak

Post by icemaniak »

that bra on the picture. what type is that. what term do i google on to find it?