Moderator: bigray57

Inflator

Re: My last Breast Infusion

Post by Inflator »

its a cupless bra.
Firenflame

Post by Firenflame »

I have a very similar bra I use also. I've done Dex a few times without any side effects and actually prefer it over saline. It's doesn't sting as bad going in and lasts a lot longer too. Most I've ever done is 750 ml per side but think I'm going for 1000 ml next time. I continued to grow after the infusion was done for a couple hours and was very tight but about equal to 1000 ml of saline when they were done. They softened up after a couple of hours and felt very natural and bouncy which I loved. Saline is almost impossible to get at the moment but you can still find dextrose occasionally.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
phranti

Post by phranti »

How long does the dex last? Been toying with the idea for a while after a few successful saline sessions.
boobies!!!!
Firenflame

Post by Firenflame »

I get about 7-8 hours out of it before it starts to go away. Being well hydrated helps as it draws fluids from other parts of your body.
phranti

Post by phranti »

Cool...does it still take about 24 hours to dissipate (after the 8 hours)? My main issue is finding the time, it's looking like my next session won't be till around xmas unless I can find a way to get my gf involved (now that would be a dream come true!). It does at least give me plenty of time to prepare.
boobies!!!!
Inflator

Post by Inflator »

Here's an interesting little post from plastic surgeons who use saline breast infusion in their patients.

http://www.realself.com/question/saline ... ultis-safe
justabitbigger

Post by justabitbigger »

I wonder if we can ask the doctors if it's safe to inject 4 liters into our scrotum?
AmberCDinNC

Post by AmberCDinNC »

I just asked about any lingering/permanent changes when doing breast inflation in another post. Replies there stated that no one had seen any changes in their breast tissue, but it seems a few people have seen permanent changes here. Can you say roughly how much? How noticeable? Inflator--you mentioned that you were going to lay off for a while and see if your breast tissue returned to normal. Has that happened? Just like you, I'm not shooting for permanent breasts...!

Right now my chest is toned and has no excess fat. I feel that even a little "remaining" fluids would be noticeable. I kind-of see it the way I see makeup. If women wash their face and miss a little makeup here or there, it's no big deal. People expect them to be wearing makeup. However, if I get all dolled up I have to make sure I clean my face thoroughly. With saline injections, if a woman has this done and it doesn't completely deflate, it will likely never be noticed. For me, however, it wouldn't be good. I know I would be very self-conscious of the change.

Could it perhaps be the amount you used? Now I'm not so sure what to do.... :?
Inflator

Post by Inflator »

Hi,

Well I did have a bit of excess tissue around my nipples. My wife didn't even notice, so it couldn't have been much. I inflated my breasts about 20 times with about 1l saline in each. but I also gained weight over the last few years.

I just lost 20+lbs and the excess tissue in my breast is pretty much gone. So, as long as you stay in shape, I don't think its an issue. I mean, if you bump your head, you get swollen for a day or two. But you don't end up with saggy skin... Bodies are designed for temporary swelling.

Inflator
chriswis

Post by chriswis »

awesome posts. Thank you for giving me a goal. chris