Question: saline leaking through balls

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

1funguy

Question: saline leaking through balls

Post by 1funguy »

Has anyone ever had the saline "leak" through their sac after injecting? I can't put any more than half liter in or it drips out of pores...

??
msmSaline

Re: Question: saline leaking through balls

Post by msmSaline »

1funguy wrote:Has anyone ever had the saline "leak" through their sac after injecting? I can't put any more than half liter in or it drips out of pores...

??

yes you are maxxed out. the liquid is forcing its way through your cell membranes and through them. no worries, however....

that effect will turn into a more unpleasing effect the more you force in. if you are a masochist like i am then you wont really mind, but it can be a pain. this happened to me for the last 3 days actually. first you get "the sweats," then as you force more in (or in my case my body swelled it up due to glucose), in addition the skin will become very water-logged. in other words, more water will be going into your cells than exiting, creating a blister like effect. for me this happens as skin gets agitated from chaffing against my thighs. DON'T pop them as much as you would like to get rid of the lizard skin (it looks scaley and bumpy like godzilla). that will just expose the layers of tissue underneath and be painful.

instead, next time keep Cocoa butter with vitamin E and Shea butter on your sack all the time. i only let it dry out maybe once a day to avoid a fungal rash or something.
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
1funguy

Re: Question: saline leaking through balls

Post by 1funguy »

Thanks msmSaline! The saline literally "sweats" through the skin of my ball sac. I do want to fill more than half liter!