Crazy glue

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

K.caseni-Las

Crazy glue

Post by K.caseni-Las »

Who uses crazy glue to seal? I wonder, isnt there a risk of infection by using such a product directly on the open wound? Thanks for sharing.
rohumpy

Re: Crazy glue

Post by rohumpy »

I use a drop of crazy glue on a length of surgical paper tape. Works well and no problems to this point. It would seem to be that the crazy glue would be sterile, but I con't know for certain.
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

K.caseni-Las wrote:Who uses crazy glue to seal? I wonder, isnt there a risk of infection by using such a product directly on the open wound? Thanks for sharing.

if you stop the leakage with pressure for 5 minutes this should seal your skin temporarily enough to put glue on it, which should not be getting inside the hole, just on top of it
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
K.caseni-Las

Re: Crazy, glue!

Post by K.caseni-Las »

well, you two. Thanks for contributing.
But: what makes you think, glue is sterile? That s a little crazy.
And: if it doesnt leak after 5 min, why put glue on it?
Think about it. More comments?
Thanks
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

its not sterile. also, its toxic. you will never be able to keep a super thin layer of skin like your maxxed out scrotum from leaking. the 5 minute of pressure i am referring to is to clot just enough blood for a moment that one can apply the glue to a dry area, that's it.
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

BREEZE3

Post by BREEZE3 »

denture adhesive on a band aid and poof you are done. but the 5 mins is the first thing you do. that is my 2 cents 8)
Keep them blown up and heavy, Breeze
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

BREEZE3 wrote:denture adhesive on a band aid and poof you are done. but the 5 mins is the first thing you do. that is my 2 cents 8)
I'm not arguing against it but denture adhesive, also not sterile btw, scares me because it's not long lasting; I definitely wouldn't shower or bath if I only used that. With glue I can take an hour shower and not worry about it coming off.

Surgical glue would rock, it's sterile and I think the Veterinary versions might be public.

K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

ok.
I swimm in public baths maybe 3-5 hours after the infusion. I feel safe. Shouldnt I?
In the past, I had leaks for all day, esp with glucose. Didnt do the 5 min. Now, I dont get up until the leaking stops. Then a little round bandaid and I am done.
(I asked about the grazy glue bc I had to glue something and I did it without gloves. The glue is really grazy, esp on the fingers...)
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

K.caseni-Las wrote:ok.
I swimm in public baths maybe 3-5 hours after the infusion. I feel safe. Shouldnt I?
In the past, I had leaks for all day, esp with glucose. Didnt do the 5 min. Now, I dont get up until the leaking stops. Then a little round bandaid and I am done.
(I asked about the grazy glue bc I had to glue something and I did it without gloves. The glue is really grazy, esp on the fingers...)

i think that is terribly unsafe. many times after my swelling is going down and the band aids and glue come off, i can tell that the wound is still open and therefore water and bacteria can get in. i know its open because i test it by putting a bunch of pressure on the little bit of swell thats left, and a drop of fluid will appear on the injection hole.

i dont mind an hour shower because its not submerged. if i bathe, i keep the injection spots above the water by a few inches.

maybe i am paranoid, but i have been to the ER once for this exact reason. worst experience of my life.

K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

Hi, I dont want to be the wise guy, I just add my thoughts.
you saying:
i dont mind an hour shower because its not submerged. if i bathe, i keep the injection spots above the water by a few inches, shows, that you dont really know to proceed sterile. Shower or bath, what s the difference?
I wait rather 5 or 6 hours, then, I think, it is ok to swimm in a pool. (did it dozends of times)
It seems to be important, to press the needlehole right away after filling and as long until it stops leaking. Otherwise it can leak all day . Also helps, not to move around or even play with the newly filled sac. To go back to bed for an hour and rest is a good idea.
I give the desinfectant 5 min to do its job before I set the needle. I use brown stuff (Betaisodona). I dont shave, so I can see a spot without any hairroots.
I never use any cremes and lotions before and right after filling.
A very well rinsed and dryed soap washed sac, desinfected 5 minutes prior and right before insertion of the needle, that is how I proceed. As I am typing, btw. :)
purplebanana8

Post by purplebanana8 »

lol at all the "it's unsafe" etc. You do realise that " Super Glue" as we call it in the UK was invented and used during the Vietnam War for sticking skin togeather? It's great for closing minor wounds.
headair123

Post by headair123 »

purplebanana8 wrote:lol at all the "it's unsafe" etc. You do realise that " Super Glue" as we call it in the UK was invented and used during the Vietnam War for sticking skin togeather? It's great for closing minor wounds.
I did some quick research. And, it turns out the New York Times addressed this issue:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/04/healt ... .html?_r=0

This is the item suggested in the article:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DOZ ... BAW567PCQ0
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
purplebanana8

Post by purplebanana8 »

Now look lol, we are all doing crazy stuff to our cocks and your worrying about using a little ,very tiny bit of super/crazy glue .... eh ??
ole.saline

Post by ole.saline »

Moin K.cas

hab Dir mal eine PM geschickt

ole.saline
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

Neither substance, glue or denture adhesive, enter the skin. I treat open wounds in a clean technique, not sterile! It's impossible to be sterile on the skin surface or wound bed! Proper cleansing before needle insertion and after removal should reduce infection risks. Staying out of bathes, spas, and pools for several hours to a day is advised. Use your "non-sterile" sealant of choice and be smart about what you do after. You have created a "portal of entry" for micro organisms ... Please be careful!