Post by Sacklang »

veah...good
Hallo
raboof

Re: A SALINE GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS - by msm

Post by raboof »

Hey, nice guide!

Got one Question:

How important is it so seal the tiny wound? I bought everything but stuff to "professionally" seal, I only got meter-patches to "seal"/overlay...
I thought sealing would not be necessary for a (first) inflation with around 300-400ml for there should not be that much pressure inside (I thought).
Further more I did not buy any lotions (like that coconut stuff). May these lotions also be omitted or do you strongly recommend getting those too?

*edit

ah, and I dont have gloves but plenty of hand steril-liquid and planned to always wash my hands with this steril-liquid very intesnse. Would that also
be reaching out?
mrballoon

Post by mrballoon »

Hi all,

@raboof
Je te donne mon avis en français, utilise google translate. Mon anglais n'est pas terrible :(

L'avantage de mettre de la colle est d'isoler et de protéger le point d'injection de l'extérieur. Si tu n'en mets pas, il faut faire attention à tout ce qui touche la peau parce que il y a un risque d'infection si la coagulation n'est pas complète. Si tu utilises de la colle, il est de toute façon nécessaire de faire pression ou de pincer le trou pour permettre la coagulation avant de mettre la colle. Personnellement j'utilise de la colle stérile http://www.praxisdienst.com/en/Bandagin ... 1433923348 mais beaucoup de mecs utilisent de la superglue pour le bricolage.

Lors de l'injection, la peau se tend et à tendance à sécher, c'est une sensation pas très agréable. Pour éviter cela, je te conseille vivement de mettre du beurre de karité ou autre (shear butter or coconut butter) pour hydrater et détendre la peau. Tu peux en mettre partout mais PAS sur le point d'injection.

Concernant les gants, ils sont inutiles à moins que tu utilises des gants stériles. Dans le domaine médical, ils servent à protéger le personnel soignant d'éventuelles projections de liquides corporels. Dans notre cas, un produit antiseptique pour les mains suffit http://www.praxisdienst.com/en/Products ... mSuggest=1

@msmSaline

J'ai commencé les injections avec ton guide et je pense que c'est une bonne chose d'avoir une marche à suivre pour tous les débutants. Pour ça, c'est vraiment cool et tu mérites un grand merci. Maintenant, je penses que tu pourrais le compléter avec une explication sur l'osmose, les différents solutés et leurs concentrations.
raboof

Post by raboof »

@mrballoon

Danke für deine Antwort!
Ich sehe du kommst aus der Schweiz und schließe einfach mal daraus, das dir deutsch vermutlich noch besser liegt als französisch.
Ich habe Probleme die Essenz aus deiner Beschreibung zu entnehmen, wenn ich sie via google übersetzte.
Kannst du mir deinen Text auf deutsch zusammenfassen?

lg
mrballoon

Post by mrballoon »

Hi raboof,

I'm sorry. Despite the fact that I live in switzerland, I don't speak german.

It's time consuming for me to translate everything in English but here are my advices in short:

> glue is necessary because there is a risk of infection until the wound is not fully closed. Unlike some guys, I use a sterile glue like this:
http://www.praxisdienst.com/en/Bandagin ... 1433923348

> I urge you to use coconut or shear butter. Your skin will say to you "thank you :-)". Be careful : never put anything on or touch the wound

> gloves are not necessary. Use hand antiseptic like this one:
http://www.praxisdienst.com/en/Products ... mSuggest=1

some points to remember:
- have a brain and understand what you are doing
- for sterile material, check the package integrity and expiration date
- follow the cleaning and antiseptic rules
- use only nacl 0.9% if you don't understand osmosis, hyperglycaemia, their consequences on the human body.

cheers
raboof

Post by raboof »

Oh, thanks for the translation! This is too kind of you!

Wow this glue is incredible expensive :(
I found some "spray patch": http://www.conrad.de/medias/global/ce/8 ... S_1000.jpg
It seems like hair spray... but you apply it to your wound and it should be sealed at once. Likewise it kills any bacteria.
You think I could also use this?

So I will try that shear Butter later... For the moment I only want to test a infusion with maximum 500ml of saline. But perhaps I will learn that even this little filling needs the butter.. perhaps.. who knows :)

Okay, glad I don't NEED gloves... I will be using a clinical fluid for sterilization and killing bacteria

Well. Much thank you for your replies and your effort on me! Also thanks for the translation!
Friendly regards!
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

raboof wrote:Hey, nice guide!

Got one Question:

How important is it so seal the tiny wound? I bought everything but stuff to "professionally" seal, I only got meter-patches to "seal"/overlay...
I thought sealing would not be necessary for a (first) inflation with around 300-400ml for there should not be that much pressure inside (I thought).
Further more I did not buy any lotions (like that coconut stuff). May these lotions also be omitted or do you strongly recommend getting those too?

*edit

ah, and I dont have gloves but plenty of hand steril-liquid and planned to always wash my hands with this steril-liquid very intesnse. Would that also
be reaching out?

Hey man, sorry its been a while but for anyone wondering, yeah, sealing the injection site is more important as you reach bigger, tighter infusions. i think the glue is handy to have just in case.
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Great job very descriptive. I am curious about your "don't" list why don't taking a shower after doing saline? Or Swim?
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

RicanMan2001 wrote:Great job very descriptive. I am curious about your "don't" list why don't taking a shower after doing saline? Or Swim?
It's just a good rule of thumb to avoid unnecessary bacteria getting near your injection. Especially a bath collecting all of your germs and whatever was left in the tub.
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

cjfatnite

Post by cjfatnite »

We really should get this post pinned
-CJ
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

I almost always have trouble sealing my injection site. Even when I seem to seal up quickly the site can leak after the skin starts to stretch (with a glucose infusion). This is a shame since any leakage means potential lost growth of the skin during that session. I'm going to try a super-glue next time. If they sold that DermaBond stuff in small packages I might try it.

And I agree with avoiding things like baths and hot tubs and swimming after injection. Those all have the potential to infect the injection wound. If there's an impenetrable physical barrier on the skin it could be safer.
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

mRuss wrote:I almost always have trouble sealing my injection site. Even when I seem to seal up quickly the site can leak after the skin starts to stretch (with a glucose infusion). This is a shame since any leakage means potential lost growth of the skin during that session. I'm going to try a super-glue next time. If they sold that DermaBond stuff in small packages I might try it.

And I agree with avoiding things like baths and hot tubs and swimming after injection. Those all have the potential to infect the injection wound. If there's an impenetrable physical barrier on the skin it could be safer.

Hey dude //

Were you trying to use denture adhesive? I go nuts when people suggest that because it's not once worked for me.

You want Super Glue :GEL: https://www.amazon.com/Loctite-1363589- ... B003TP2TBQ
You can find that anywhere, Lowes, Target, Office Depot, etc. Or Amazon right there if you use Prime.

Order of operations:
  • Do your fill.
    When you are getting to the end and want to seal, find something and tie off your sack very tight, don't hurt yourself (that said I go as tight as i can handle, dont knot it).
    Sanitize hands / remove needle / alcohol swab wound/ dab dry with sterile towel.
    Apply pressure immediately after drying. *Remove the tie-off. Hold your finger there with strong pressure for 3-4 minutes.
    Quickly put a -tiny drop of Super Glue Gel on the wound.
    Sit in front of a space heater on high or use a blow-dryer to cure the glue faster.
    Winning.
Then just use Nexcare Waterproof Bandaids. They are awesome.

*The tie-off works well. By removing it you are releasing a ton of pressure from your scrotum and the wound itself, giving you a few moments for the glue to cure before the saline starts building pressure again.