Extra Large Sun Tea Jar Pump for Saline-Infusers

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

msmSaline

Extra Large Sun Tea Jar Pump for Saline-Infusers

Post by msmSaline »

Good morning Folks.

Well whats up with me today; growing a nice beard and hitting up the barber today, as it will be my last access driving a car for a while - I have been on trial / off my seizure meds for a few weeks but coupled with my nocturnal sleep patterns, i totally had an episode. Sucks... but what can i do?

Anyway so this just means I'll be home alot again, and that means my mind is here. Of course, everything is out of stock in the USA right now. Hopefully soon i can buy stuff, as i also got an Eternity Collar(s) to try out with my inflation:
black-coll-a.jpg
(I also got an anklet for smaller sizes)
black-coll-b.jpg
BUT what i really wanted to share with our community is what i saw at WalMart the other week:
If you are familiar with the Newart community here you probably have heard of the pumpers and saliners using an STJ. This stands for Sun Tea Jar and is one of the less expensive ways of creating a huge pump that will fit both your penis and balls for a very large inflation:
makit1.jpg
makit1.jpg (14.76 KiB) Viewed 8423 times
STJ1.jpg
STJ1.jpg (5.12 KiB) Viewed 8423 times
Typically these STJs are sold in 3 quart or similar sizes, maybe 4 quarts (1 gallon), but the new ones i saw at Walmart were fucking huuuuuge, at least 2 gallons. Now, to the casual pumper that may sound ridiculous, but for some time now i have desired to be able to pump AFTER maxxing out with saline. For me, this is impossible even with a Senior Monster Tube. But if my eye's didn't fool me, the big ones I saw could easily have my big junk slip in and then get pumped up for extra stretch and size (using caution of course).

From what i saw, they could easily fit me in this stage:
tumblr_mtwik6U5aT1sdpzoko5_500.jpg
tumblr_mtwigeTzRY1sdpzoko6_500.jpg
tumblr_mtwigeTzRY1sdpzoko4_500.jpg
I think i will go check it out today and report back. Has anyone else found anything substantial enough to hold an already maxxed out package? I brought this up a while back and people did send me links of various vases, etc, but all would require drilling and craft that i do not want to do. A Huge STJ i could just convert with a few small items.

If anyone who reads this has a Sun Tea Jar please let me know what size it is / how much liquid it holds!

_S
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
Huge4Me

Re: Extra Large Sun Tea Jar Pump for Saline-Infusers

Post by Huge4Me »

Haven't seen the Walmart ones yet, but Bed Bath and Beyond also has some of the next generation Sun Tea Jars. They are huge. They have very wide openings with smooth edges that don't dig in. They are hard, so they don't start to crumple if you decide to really goose up the pressure from time to time. And they are very light in weight, so you don't have to use a lot of pressure just to get them to stay on. I have found only two negatives: The very wide opening allows a fair amount of gut to get sucked in. And...Bagman at Pump Toys has yet to come out with a soft cushion for these babies...something that would reduce the size of the opening until we get really pumped.

Also, it might be a tad difficult to hide one of these babies while driving.

KEEP PUMPING. GET INCREDIBLY HUGE...AND THEN GET BIGGER STILL.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

On my next generation Sun Tea jar, the length is 12 inches, the widest part is 10 inches in diameter, and the opening is 5 and a quarter inches in diameter.

You might also want to try an online lighting fixture vendor. I have a huge clear plastic light dome. It was easy to drill through for the hose opening, but I have yet to grind down the large opening so that it doesn't dig into my flesh quite as much. These are available in a wide range of sizes at remarkably low prices. Depending on how huge you think you can get, they might be the biggest thing out there. Don't know how easy it would be to pull out of one if your really managed to pack it.

Good luck

KEEP PUPING. GET PHENOMINALLY HUGE...THEN GET EVEN BIGGER.
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

Well here is what i found at walmart, but i am going to the hardware store right next to bed bath and beyond so i will have to check that out.

it seemed bigger until i just measured it, 4.75" diameter opening and about 10" in its widest point. 1 foot long as well, maybe we have the same one. also took a pic of the normal yet bigger 2 gallon sun tea jar i initially mentioned, this spherical one is also 2 gallon.
NOT inside the store :) only one of these was left.
NOT inside the store :) only one of these was left.
the one on the right at walmart
the one on the right at walmart
I think in the end i need one with a very big opening so i can go in post-saline.
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

This is the Sun Tea Jar I mentioned earlier. 12 inches long, 5.25 inch opening, 10 inch max diameter.
Attachments
2ND GENERATION SUN TEA JAR
2ND GENERATION SUN TEA JAR
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

Huge4Me wrote:This is the Sun Tea Jar I mentioned earlier. 12 inches long, 5.25 inch opening, 10 inch max diameter.
THAT is going in the right direction..... i really want to go check out bed bath and beyond now.... especially if the opening is that wide, can only find about 4" diameter openings

Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

By the way, that is one incredible sack you got workin' there. Are you in the USA? If so, where and how do you get your saline? I'd like to give it a try. But I get the impression it is nearly imposible to come by without a perscription...and my doctor...who knows about my pumping and has no problem with it...is not willing to write a script. Pumping is great, and I will stick with it till I am huge, but once in a while, a quicker jumbo fill would be really nice.
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

Huge4Me wrote:By the way, that is one incredible sack you got workin' there. Are you in the USA? If so, where and how do you get your saline? I'd like to give it a try. But I get the impression it is nearly imposible to come by without a perscription...and my doctor...who knows about my pumping and has no problem with it...is not willing to write a script. Pumping is great, and I will stick with it till I am huge, but once in a while, a quicker jumbo fill would be really nice.

A) THANKS! Those pics were from my biggest marathon session of about 6 days infusing to max each day. Check back on the saline forum in a bit , i am trying to get as much of my stuff back on tumblr as i can and will link.

B) I am just outside Boston up in NH.

C) Not true whatsoever. There are many sites that ship without any Rx prescription - however - there is currently a national shortage (but i guess that gives you time to line up your ducks.). 99% of the time i use www.atlanticmedsupply.com (based in New York). I never have to speak with anyone at all, but the 2 times I did it was a credit card issue on my end and the rep was super friendly. No one asks questions... Due to this shortage however i got sick of waiting and i tried another popular USA seller that people here use, www.mountainside-medical.com Another Newart member mentioned that he got his back-order shipped early (so we think they may have gotten a small amount). The online chat representative i spoke with said they were not accepting orders but do to what i just said i tried anyway and it went through to my credit card, at least a pending charge. So we will see

If you like, we can PM back and fourth to get you going... if you want to take the plunge i can at least guide you based on my 10+ years experience!

Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Thanks! Any help getting huge would be appreciated. Got to admit, I don't know what PM is.
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

Huge4Me wrote:Thanks! Any help getting huge would be appreciated. Got to admit, I don't know what PM is.

I'll send you P.rivate M.essage to get started :)

Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Thanks.
neworlandopumper

Post by neworlandopumper »

I got one of the new jars at Walmart..I'm just excited that they are clear and don't have those damn flowers or stars/stripes that the old ones had. It fits perfectly in my carry on baggage..which for me is vital since i am on the road traveling around the US/World pretty much every week of the year..now just trying to figure out how to travel with bags of saline..lol

I've attached a couple pics from yesterday pumping at Niagara Falls
Attachments
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 2.JPG
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

Huge4Me wrote:This is the Sun Tea Jar I mentioned earlier. 12 inches long, 5.25 inch opening, 10 inch max diameter.
BigBoots made a STJ like that for me with the same exact jar. It's great but, I cannot get into it until a day or so post infusion. I see me getting much use out of it!! Thanks BigBoots!!
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

B8rBear wrote: BigBoots made a STJ like that for me with the same exact jar. It's great but, I cannot get into it until a day or so post infusion. I see me getting much use out of it!! Thanks BigBoots!!

Yes exactly... trying to find a container with a large opening that stays wide through to the chamber. I see containers that have the right shape all the time but the opening is always on the wrong end, and I wouldnt know how to cut them and adjust...

EDIT:

http://www.houzz.com/photos/8928190/3-G ... glassware-
Traditional-Cups-And-Glassware.jpg

herman3030

Post by herman3030 »

I have the target big sun tea jar you have in one of your photos. When you look at your balls when you are hot water pumping the balls look Huge. I do not use saline but love to pump balls to 16"