dextrose lite

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

StretchMine

dextrose lite

Post by StretchMine »

For some reason I ould only infuse half a bag yesterday so this is what 500 ml looks like. Infusing rate almost stopped alltogether and I ran out of time. Not sure what's going on. Tried on my 8lb weight from the brilliant Rik (of Rik and Allison) too. Man I love the feel of the weight between my legs! Oh yeah, worked the Senior for an hour too after I infused.
Attachments
500ml2.JPG
500ml.JPG
500mlweight.JPG
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
TheDongShow

Re: dextrose lite

Post by TheDongShow »

text
Last edited by TheDongShow on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

Sp very awesome as usual, we need to get together soon. J
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

Sometimes the catheter tip ends up against the scrotal wall or up against the different layers of tissue in the scrotum. Try pulling back on the catheter like 1/8 inch, until you see the flow start again. There's my 2 cents. No matter what ... you still look AMAZING !!! HUGZ.
rosco

Post by rosco »

Yes, sometimes you need to jiggle the needle round a bit to get the flow going again. But what the heck - you look amazing with any amount!
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Too kind all. Thank you. Yes, I jiggled and pulled back and got a very successful and quick flow. But after about 45 minutes or so of that it got to the point that there was only about a half inch of the catheter left inside. It was frustrating. I had pumped up just before infusing and I think that may have had something to do with it. No matter how often you've done this it seems there is always something new to learn!
Thanks again for the kind words. I'll be traveling most of the week so I won't have time to infuse again for a little while. I'll be checking in to see how everyone else is doing.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

The other thought I have ... angle the needle more 'IN" to the scrotum. Seems like you may have been in-between a couple layers and not in the center of the scrotum. Another 2 cents.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Hey Stretch, have you ever considered a slightly larger catheter size? I used a one-size-bigger catheter when I was last in Palm Springs and I infused faster than I ever infused before. The flow couldn't even think about slowing down or stopping.