50% Dextrose syringes....

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

msmSaline

50% Dextrose syringes....

Post by msmSaline »

http://www.mountainside-medical.com/dex ... ringe.html
http://www.mountainside-medical.com/50- ... vials.html

My immediate thought would be that this high of a concentration would damage tissue upon injection. Can anyone give a professional opinion about these? I have zero plans on buying this, but if could get away with it..... the idea of a big swell from a tiny injection is awesome buy probably a pipe dream. I know people have injected small amounts (i've read 150ml) of 30%....
Attachments
50-dextrose-injection__10286.jpg
dextrose-50-injection-glass__97238.jpg
dextrose-injection-50-usp-s__57009.jpg
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
saschwa

Re: 50% Dextrose syringes....

Post by saschwa »

Hi, please do not do this 50% injection. I have tryed 40% (300 ccm) two times.
This was no good idea!!! The growing was wonderful with huge result. But the side effect was very bad. In the diameter of 2 cm arround the injection point my tissue was destroyed and a big scar was left. The healing lasted about 3 months. So do not do this failure too!! 20% Glucose is the max for fun.
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

I concur with saschwa. The dextrose is too high of a concentration for the delicate tissues in the scrotum. This stuff burns when going into a vein with a good, patent IV ... let alone into the cellular tissues. It is fairly caustic to these delicate tissues. It would be suggested to dilute it in a bag of D5 but, that should be done in a pharmacy under a special processing "hood" to eliminate contamination of environmental substances. There's my 2 cents.
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

thanks again, thats what i suspected
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

Hi,
I use 1dl 40% glucose dilluted in 1l saline, what works just fine. Absolutely no negative effect. Equals about 2.5l saline with the filling time of 1l.
lytgreen

Post by lytgreen »

Early in my dextrose career I on several occasions injected approx. 200-250 ml of 50% into one side of sac. This produced an immediate hard and quickly growing mass about the size of a small orange. I immediately dropped 1 liter of d5% onto this to dilute it and ease the potential tissue damage from the high concentration. I swelled up incredibly fast and it was extremely exciti g although I did experience some cramping and lightheadedness which told me my blood glucose levels were too high. I think I did this regimen 3 times and shortly after the 3rd time I noticed an area on my left sac about 30 cm wide that lost feeling (numb). I attribute this to nerve damage due to the overly high dextrose concentration. This area has reduced in size over time and I dont really notice it but I was quite concerned for a while. My advice on 50, 40, 30 or anything over 10% is DONT DO IT! (I am SALINEPUMPER on other forums.)
Anthraxx

Post by Anthraxx »

If your aseptic technique is good (swab the additive port with alcowipes, never touch the shaft of the needle or the tip of the syringe etc) you can add, say, 50ml of this to a 1L bag to get an extra boost with your saline. As the others have said, it's too concentrated to use on its own.
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

lytgreen ... just a few thoughts about your experience ... yes, your blood sugar level probably rose. But, the lightheadedness and cramping was from the fluid pull to the scrotal tissue not high blood sugar. When you use dextrose/glucose solutions, you MUST MUST drink a LOT of water just like you would when you pump because, the body will move fluid to the area of high sugar concentration (due to the high osmolality). If you aren't well hydrated, you vascularly deplete your extra fluid levels and cause the lightheadedness (especially upon rising from sitting to standing, called orthostatic hypotension) and the cramping comes when the body pulls fluid from the muscles. This is why when we use dex/glucose or when we pump, we NEED to drink plenty of water. Not only to make things more comfortable but, to GROW more! Hope that explains things.

Anthraxx ... yes you could alcohol the port and inject the D50% into a bag of saline or D5W ... I can't say that I haven't done it. But, just know that in the pharmacy, when solutions are mixed, it is done under a special hood to further ensure there is no contamination of the fluids. Also, alcohol only works when it is wet ... so don't let it dry.

I hope these things help everyone be safer when enjoying our GREAT "hobby"! Now, bring on the body dysmorphia and make them balls HUGE !! (I love my size fetish.)
Anthraxx

Post by Anthraxx »

B8rBear wrote:Anthraxx ... yes you could alcohol the port and inject the D50% into a bag of saline or D5W ... I can't say that I haven't done it. But, just know that in the pharmacy, when solutions are mixed, it is done under a special hood to further ensure there is no contamination of the fluids. Also, alcohol only works when it is wet ... so don't let it dry.
That's only usually done if a) the additives are chemotherapy so the operator needs to be isolated from the chemicals and the patient has a surpressed immune system, or b) the bag will be stored for >12 hours before use. Most bags of IV antibiotics etc. are just made up on the ward.
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

Very True Anthraxx. Good point.
pudmeister

Post by pudmeister »

If you wanted to inject a small amount of glucose solution into an isolated are like the nipple/areola or even the glans of the penis what kind of dilution rate for 50% glucose would you use and how many ml of that fluid would you inject?