Moderator: bigray57

thx79

real or fake ?

Post by thx79 »

msmSaline

Re: real or fake ?

Post by msmSaline »

That's me and that's fake.
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
thx79

Post by thx79 »

msmSaline wrote:That's me and that's fake.
Thank you ;)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

That picture has been posted here before, and in my opinion is not fake. I have seen bigger than that in old postings.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
thx79

Post by thx79 »

RicanMan2001 wrote:That picture has been posted here before, and in my opinion is not fake. I have seen bigger than that in old postings.
Really ? Woow amazing !!! Have you one link for exemple please ? That's incredible and very gorgeous *_*
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

Attachments
tumblr_mtwjoeQE6t1sdpzoko7_500.jpg
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

thx79

Post by thx79 »

OMG BEAUTIFUL !!! WHAT DID YOU USE FOR NOT LEAK PLEASE ?
gregstep427

Post by gregstep427 »

enjoy the photos are to go 5litre I fly ozs to hold your bag !
gregstep427
stonermusclebear

Post by stonermusclebear »

Still hot even if it's fake.
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

thx79 wrote:OMG BEAUTIFUL !!! WHAT DID YOU USE FOR NOT LEAK PLEASE ?

thx79 here is a very brief summary of my method for max stretch:

1- i lotion my balls two to three times a day with Shea Butter, Vitamin E, and Cocoa Butter. I do this for about one week before my inflation so that my skin is nice and soft. Don't lotion every day so you dont get a fungus.

2- i stretch (manually) my sack throughout this week as well while taking hot baths and showers.

3- i tie off with a very elastic plastic or soft silicone cord.

4- in this picture (and i think its the best method for stretching to new sizes), i maxxed out many days in a row so that my scrotum would get tired and stretch more.

5- i never have a leak these days even at this size. First, tie off very tight as you are getting close to the end. get your SUPER GLUE GEL ready and a alcohol swab.

6- remove the needle, quickly swab to clean, then put a finger down hard on the hole. LEAVE IT THERE FOR AT LEAST 3 MINUTES!

7- while your finger is still in place, use your other hand to remove the tie-off. this will immediately alleviate all the pressure. while this is happening, apply a very small dab of super glue Gel.

8- SIT IN FRONT OF A SPACE HEATER, OR USE A BLOW DRIER TO CURE THE GLUE FASTER.

9- my most important part, use Nexcare Waterproof band aids. they will never fall off, at least not until they are safe to or the holes have healed.

enjoy, here are some links:

band aids: http://www.amazon.com/Nexcare-Waterproo ... f+bandages

i found this at Target (or Walmart, etc). i cut out the middle section and use for tie-off: http://www.amazon.com/Black-Mountain-Pr ... ness+bands

any GEL super glue will work (so it will not run everywhere), but i like this one because it is very easy to control: http://www.amazon.com/Loctite-1363589-4 ... r+glue+gel

**** and of course, i usually use a glucose 5% solution, which is easier to seal.