Everything is on back order!!!!! Ugh.

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

WAlook_73

Everything is on back order!!!!! Ugh.

Post by WAlook_73 »

Does anyone else have any info on this back order of saline? And know when places will he back in stock? I need more and everyone is running out of stock. :(
PumperSoCal

Re: Everything is on back order!!!!! Ugh.

Post by PumperSoCal »

Yep! I'm in the same boat dude. I thought I missed some huge sale somewhere or something. I've been trying to find other places and nothing's come up.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
phranti

Post by phranti »

That sucks dude . Where did you order from? I use Praxisdienst.
boobies!!!!
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

Yea it seems Atlantic Med Supply is out- never seen them do that before...

...and a quick Google search of ' Baxter saline' shows that there is a nationwide saline shortage (news posts from end of January)

Re:

https://www.google.com/search?q=saline+ ... -US&espv=1
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
justabitbigger

Post by justabitbigger »

It's crazy that there can be a shortage of this. Not to be going down a conspiracy theory road, but I wonder what the motive is for the manufactures to cause a shortage.
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

justabitbigger wrote:It's crazy that there can be a shortage of this. Not to be going down a conspiracy theory road, but I wonder what the motive is for the manufactures to cause a shortage.

if you read the articles actually it was the Flu that did it; everyone sick in the hospitals is super dehydrated and stealing all my ball-juice!
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

There are frequently national shortages of medications and IV fluids. It's not uncommon to see this. Stocks will be replenished and we will all be huge again!! LOL!
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

Yeah I figured as much. I had that flu too, I damn near almost ended up in the hospital. Well hopefully it comes back around soon enough. I've been wanting to infuse again since I haven't in almost 2 years! :shock: So it would figure there's a shortage lol.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

Ya last time I checked on a couple of the sites I order from and they are sold out. Sucks too cause I've been itching to infuse again. Guess I'll just have to wait a while till stocks replenish.
Peace, Dragonfire ~ Twitter: @Kryton66739770
ElaineCD

Post by ElaineCD »

Mountainside took my order and is now saying longterm backorder and offering .045%, should I take it?
also offering 12 bags of .09% 100ml <s>for every one 1000ml i ordered</s>

edit...I was wrong they were calculating dollars and wanted to sub 12 - 100 ml bags for four 1000 ml because the dollars work out close to the same.

Going to wait the 2-3 weeks I think.
Last edited by ElaineCD on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Men love breasts....I love having them.
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

I actually cancelled my order with them last week and got the same answer. I didn't want to take that, .9 absorbs easier into your bloodstream since it's roughly the same content as your body's is naturally as I understand it. I also didn't want to have lug 20 100ml bags around and change them or to deal with it drastically increasing the chance of getting and infection having to change bags so much while infusing. I figure I'll just have to wait.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

Dragonfire wrote:Ya last time I checked on a couple of the sites I order from and they are sold out. Sucks too cause I've been itching to infuse again. Guess I'll just have to wait a while till stocks replenish.
So I did manage to get a few supplies from dealmed.com... i've found it's better if you e-mail them or call them directly to see what they have in stock... they don't always keep the site up to date... i've talked with the same guy every time.

Anyways I still had a liter of 5% dextrose/saline that I hadn't used yet so i'm doing that today... had a little rough start with it though... didn't get my catheter in the right spot so had to wait a bit and try again.. but flowing like a river now... lol... not even half way through the liter and i'm already getting big... I didn't tie myself off this time though figured i'd let it spread a bit... last time I was tied off the whole time and I was dripping saline out my skin like crazy so I figured I would give it a little more room to migrate. I'll try and post some pics later.

you can find me on malemotion.com or xtube.com under the name of Kryton.

Peace and best of luck getting supplies.
T.
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

By the looks of things... Maybe mid summer they will start having the stock back up.
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

Things are still on back order???? This is more ridiculous than the lime shortage!

ElaineCD

Post by ElaineCD »

Have to give Mountain some props.....after making their offer about subbing (mentioned above) I told them no thanks, I'll just wait. Their reply said 2~3 weeks backorder.

They must have gotten some 1000ml in becasue just a few days later I got an email said order on the way. Received the 1000 ml bags.

Thanks Mountain

Changed my mind about starting with 1000 ml though for the first time.
Now I'm searching for 500 mls.
Men love breasts....I love having them.