D5w for breast inflation

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Firenflame

D5w for breast inflation

Post by Firenflame »

Been seeing quite a few post concerning dextrose inflation lately. I've done several breast inflations with saline and want to try dextrose. Has anyone had any experience with this. I've successfully infused 1000 ml of saline in each breast but don't think I want to do that much dextrose. I was thinking of 500 ml of D5W. Do you think I can expect the same or similar results as 1000 ml of saline with the D5?
msmSaline

Re: D5w for breast inflation

Post by msmSaline »

Firenflame wrote:Been seeing quite a few post concerning dextrose inflation lately. I've done several breast inflations with saline and want to try dextrose. Has anyone had any experience with this. I've successfully infused 1000 ml of saline in each breast but don't think I want to do that much dextrose. I was thinking of 500 ml of D5W. Do you think I can expect the same or similar results as 1000 ml of saline with the D5?

i would recommend against sugar infusions into your chest. it will just spread all over; you can do just as well with saline
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
Original_Syba

Post by Original_Syba »

I don't know. I know everyone is different, but I enjoy it. I use Dex in my chest for the fact that I love the feel of the stretching over time. Like Msmsaline said, its probably not safe, but it feels good.
Inflator

Post by Inflator »

I'm interested to know how this went. Did you do it?

Is dextrose safe? I've read things saying it can cause diabetes, and mess with your insulin.

Does it really do something different than saline? I would think it would absorb/dissipate too fast. Any experiences would be great to hear!

Thanks,
Inflator
Original_Syba

Post by Original_Syba »

It went fine and I believe you saw a post on another topic with my pic. The only thing about dex is you need to remember the swell. Know yourself first before you push it. I don't have diabetes or any other disease and the reason I can go as far is because I have a bit of gyno already. It actually was mostly gone in 24 hours like the saline would, but kinda was hanging loose for another 10 or 12 hours, like I really needed a bra then. It went great.
Inflator

Post by Inflator »

Original_Syba wrote:It went fine and I believe you saw a post on another topic with my pic. The only thing about dex is you need to remember the swell. Know yourself first before you push it. I don't have diabetes or any other disease and the reason I can go as far is because I have a bit of gyno already. It actually was mostly gone in 24 hours like the saline would, but kinda was hanging loose for another 10 or 12 hours, like I really needed a bra then. It went great.
Thanks for the info. How much did it swell after the initial infusion? I've done saline around 10-15 times, and usually do 1L in each side. (I went bigger once, but the uniboob isn't really what I'm going for...). I know everyone is different, but for you, how much did you swell after the infusion? 500ml dextrose to 1L of pure saline (about)?

Thanks!
Original_Syba

Post by Original_Syba »

The swell is about the same as if you were to do a sack infusion. 1L of D5 = 2 saline.
Firenflame

Post by Firenflame »

Where did you buy the Dextrose? I order normal saline from deal medical which also have dextrose, but you have to have a license to purchase dextrose from them. Can you use D10 solution instead of D5?
curry123

Post by curry123 »

The only thing about dex is you need to remember the swell. Know yourself first before you push it. I don't have diabetes or any other disease and the reason I can go as far is because I have a bit of gyno already.
http://www.fifa14store.co.uk/
Inflator

Post by Inflator »

Finally trying 5% dex in my breasts. I usually do 1L of saline in each, so I'm starting with less Dex. Right now, I'm mid infusion, almost done. I'm going for 600ml in each.

So far, all is well. If anything, it stings less than saline. The size of them now is close to 1L of saline, in half the time!
cd.bianca

Post by cd.bianca »

Let us know how it went?
Inflator

Post by Inflator »

It went great. I only managed to get 550ML. I probably could have done more, but things were starting to get tight and I wasn't sure how much the dex would swell after.

Here's what I noticed:

For some reason, and this could just be coincidence, the dex was much less painful than saline. There was a slight tingle when it was infusing, but no sting or burning feeling.

The dextrose definitely swelled. 550ML was about the same as about 1L or a bit more of Saline. Most of the additional gain from the dex happened during the inflation.

After the inflation, my breasts stayed fuller, longer. Now, about 12hrs after infusion, they are mostly gone, just as with saline. Just a bit loose and jiggly.

I used 5% Dextrose in .9% normal saline. I wouldn't consider going up any higher than 5% without talking with a doctor.

Here's a pic :-)
Attachments
Photo on 3-28-14 at 11.56 PM.jpg
ElaineCD

Post by ElaineCD »

Omg that is exactly the look i want! :D
That is the gorgeous rack I want, and the time is great!

I've never done any saline ...balls or breasts.
I just want the breasts . Would you advise just going straight to dex....maybe kust 200~250 to start?
Men love breasts....I love having them.
Inflator

Post by Inflator »

Thanks for the kind words. That was my first dex after doing about 5-8 saline inflations of about 1l in each breast. Dex is inherently riskier- there's issues of blood glucose and also I've read the medium is more susceptible to bacterial growth. Though there's only 170 Calories in 1l of 5% dex.

I suggest saline first. Make sure you follow sterile technique, Etc.

Btw, my boobs look a lot more realistic with a bra. I don't have real boobs when not inflated so they don't really hang naturally when they're full. The look big and full and feel heavy though! :-)

Have fun and be safe!
Inflator
ElaineCD

Post by ElaineCD »

thanks for the advice, it was pretty much what I concluded.
So you do start the infusion from the begining with the bra on?
Or put on during , or after you get the needles out?

i'm 60 with just a touch of fat at each breast now.
I'm hoping this will give really nice looking tits. :D
Men love breasts....I love having them.