The Most Surgilube Ever

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Forte

The Most Surgilube Ever

Post by Forte »

For those of you who have braved the world of Surgilube/KY injection, I was wondering how much was the most you've either ever done personally, or how much is the most you've ever seen? My current best is 300 CCs (150 in each side of scrotum, scrotum only). I'm about to try to go much larger, but am slightly nervous as last time I had the entire scrotum encapsulate. While the stretching was exactly what I wanted and the weight was truly awe inspiring, I really don't want to have it encapsulate again. I made a thread a few months ago that a helpful and kind individual commented on, telling me that the second time isn't as bad, but as I've stated many times prior, I'm intending to get REALLY big, and am using Surgilube primarily for stretching my scrotal skin as much as possible before I get my silicone injected. It would really blow to have 600-800 ccs encapsulate. As always, any information is truly and greatly appreciated.
headair123

Re: The Most Surgilube Ever

Post by headair123 »

Sorry. I have a stupid question: what do you mean by "encapsulate?"

What actually happens?

Is it bad?

How much gain can you get with lube relative to the same volume of saline?
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
Forte

Post by Forte »

No such things as stupid questions. You never know who might also be wondering the same thing you are!

Sorry for how long it took me to respond to this. I did not see it before!

By "encapsulate", I mean when the body attempts to "section" off or "quarantine" the foreign substance that was injected into the body and as it does so, ends up making the once soft and jiggly lube into a very physically hard lump in your scrotum or penis or where ever you injected.

I wouldn't say that it is "bad" in regards to it physically hurting you...though one can never tell what long term effects may still lay claim. I would definitely say that it is "bad" in the regard that it made my scrotum rock hard (not the skin, it was just like I had 2 HUGE testicles that didn't move inside). I'm not sure if that added much if at all to the actual weight, but since I go commando it felt quite heavy on my actual testicles. I would advise wearing underwear. Yes, I know that should have been common sense, but sometimes I'm a silly guy.

I would say that I attained the amount of stretching with the one injection of Surgilube that I received in 5 years of monthly pumping and a years worth of saline/dextrose. It was incredibly substantial.

Sorry again for how late this is!
hippy02

Post by hippy02 »

Hi im wanting to try ky injections just woundered the same how can I do safley or is sugilube better and whats the best way to get it from the tube in to syringe?
pumpinit

Post by pumpinit »

More info please:
How long ago was this and how did it turn out.
Did you finally absorb the junk or are you still carrying around two rocks?
headair123

Post by headair123 »

Forte wrote:No such things as stupid questions. You never know who might also be wondering the same thing you are!

Sorry for how long it took me to respond to this. I did not see it before!

By "encapsulate", I mean when the body attempts to "section" off or "quarantine" the foreign substance that was injected into the body and as it does so, ends up making the once soft and jiggly lube into a very physically hard lump in your scrotum or penis or where ever you injected.

I wouldn't say that it is "bad" in regards to it physically hurting you...though one can never tell what long term effects may still lay claim. I would definitely say that it is "bad" in the regard that it made my scrotum rock hard (not the skin, it was just like I had 2 HUGE testicles that didn't move inside). I'm not sure if that added much if at all to the actual weight, but since I go commando it felt quite heavy on my actual testicles. I would advise wearing underwear. Yes, I know that should have been common sense, but sometimes I'm a silly guy.

I would say that I attained the amount of stretching with the one injection of Surgilube that I received in 5 years of monthly pumping and a years worth of saline/dextrose. It was incredibly substantial.

Sorry again for how late this is!
Forte, can you post a picture of how you testicles look now?
Also, if you have a pre-injection pictures, that would be very informative.
Thanks
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
Original_Syba

Post by Original_Syba »

I want to share my story as well since I've done Surgilube injections. I've had about 100cc's in 10cc increments injected just under the skin of the shaft to get a thicker penis, and well yeah it lasted a long while but there were some long term effects that I wish I knew about or I wouldn't have done it. The chance of necrosis is very high. Out of my mutiple times of injecting it, 3 out of 5 times I received a dark spot that later rotted out on the surface of the skin. It's healed now, but its not worth the trouble to keep it clean and not touch it for a while, while it heals. Now I finally quit once on my last injection, it encapsulated a large bit and it had no idea what to do with it. For the past two years now, I've had a large golf ball sized lump hangin on my dangle that won't dissipate. Now I have managed to have the skin stretched enough to regrow my foreskin. It wasn't all loss i suppose.
Forte

Post by Forte »

@hippy02: While I am certainly not telling anyone to do anything as this is all pretty dangerous stuff and everyone choses to do it to themselves at their own risk, if one were asking which would be better to inject between KY and Surgilube, I'd have to say Surgilube as it was created to go inside the body for surgery lubrication and KY isn't completely sterile, or at least some of it's chemical make-up is not.

@pumpinit: This was in November 2012 and it turned out quite well. I have gained permanent size in my sac as it's now at least twice as large (if not three times as large) without any pumping or injecting. I haven't done any injections of any type since then though, as I wanted to save my supplies for my next serious injection, and have only pumped since. I gain size a lot faster with pumping as well. I do still have 2 small nodules inside my scrotum, but you can only feel them if you're looking for them. I abosrbed 98% of it.

@headair123: I do have before and after pics. I may be inclined to post some eventually. If it'll help this community expel more info on this topic it'd be worth it.

@Original_Syba: I thank you so much for sharing your story. I am hoping to get as many people who have tried it to step forward and discuss our success and failures so that people can make informed decisions when it comes to this. You simply can't be cautious enough when trying something this risky. How many times did you inject (I assume 10 times, but over how many days and were there any other times before or after those injections)? Did you just do the penis or did you also do the scrotum? I personally am too paranoid to actually inject even saline into my actual penis. I would be very interested to hear more about your exploits and if you don't mind sharing pics if you have them, that'd be helpful as well. Thank you again for sharing, and I hope none of my questions were found offensive.

Thanks again to everyone who is participating!
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Guys, 4 - 5 years ago I tried Surgilube injections to my cock and balls. I injected 8
cc's , 2cc's at a time so I had 4cc's on each side. 8cc's sounds and looks like a small amount but the amount of swelling is incredible. My circumference went from 4.5" soft to 8" soft. It does"setup" and being retracted, my cock formed a firm donut . I didn't end up with a long thick smooth dick. Not bad to live with for 3 -4 months, but still have a small firm lump that fades slowly. Injected 20cc into the right side of my scrotum and experienced severe pain that lasted a couple of hours with the sweats and hot spot, and scared me out of injecting any more. That took only about three weeks to be totally absorbed. Now i play with n2o inflations !