text

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

B8rBear

Re: first attempt, need help

Post by B8rBear »

Needle placement is a very individual thing ... all our "junk" is just a little bit different. What works for me (which I still have trouble with finding what is JUST right) may not work for you! Especially since you are more experienced in the pumping department. I'm sorry but, that's a video that I'm not comfortable making. Maybe a cam to cam session ... email me.
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

text
Last edited by TheDongShow on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

well, I hang the saline bag as high as possible and I have an electrical heater under my chair. That helps a lot. Sometimes it needs a little knocking on the needle with my fingertipps or tweaking with the angle of insertion. I use the green butterflies (0.8mm?) 30 min for a litre is a good time.
PS before I had the heater I needed to bind off the sack to prevent the saline go into my belly. Now , once the sack is full (1-2 litre) there is not that much migration.

But have some experience with sterile working...!
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

Looking good the TDS ... keep trying ... it is a matter of trial and error on getting the needle placement just right for your anatomy. I still have trouble with it ... last infusion, I constantly had to manipulate the catheter in order to keep the flow going and get all the fluid in I wanted !!!
BREEZE3

Post by BREEZE3 »

that keep on trying spirit has paid off in a great 1st time job, but i want to know what the girl friend thought about that big fat package? 8)
Keep them blown up and heavy, Breeze
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

text
Last edited by TheDongShow on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BREEZE3

Post by BREEZE3 »

TheDongShow wrote:
BREEZE3 wrote:that keep on trying spirit has paid off in a great 1st time job, but i want to know what the girl friend thought about that big fat package? 8)
She hates it. At first I thought she'd be more into it because doing an infusion takes less time than pumping but nope. She is fixated on the fact that every might stare or know what I did. But honesly she is always worried about what my crotch looks like when we go in public whether or not a I pump, but doing this makes it worse.

Really wish she was into more....
damn man i was hopping that there was one woman into a man with saline balls. i have not found any yet :( but i will keep hopping to fine one. 8)
Keep them blown up and heavy, Breeze
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Hey TDS I'm so pleased that you finally had a good infusion session! Those results look great! I hope you'll give it a few more tries in the future. After a while your body will be able to take in more and more and you'll be hooked on the incredible sensation of being full.
racer-x

Post by racer-x »

I was just going to say thanks for the all the good tips....My order will be here tomorrow and I almost can't wait to try. But I wonder if I can pump my Dick
while doing the saline inflation? It would still be great to have a nurse to place the needle
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

racer-x wrote:I was just going to say thanks for the all the good tips....My order will be here tomorrow and I almost can't wait to try. But I wonder if I can pump my Dick
while doing the saline inflation? It would still be great to have a nurse to place the needle
I sure wish I could be there to help ya !! I've pumped my cock a couple times while inflating ... it's amazing how quickly it will pump since the fluid is "right there" and ready to move to the area of negative pressure. I would wait till you get some fluid in your scrotum before starting the cock pump. Make sure you have an appropriate sized tube for your cock ... you will easily get a HUGE donut (like I did because I only have a cheap tube that is too big for me) since the fluid is so readily available. Just my 2 cents. Good luck and POST PICTURES!
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

text
Last edited by TheDongShow on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheDongShow

Re: updated* getting better at this (first attempt, need hel

Post by TheDongShow »

text
Last edited by TheDongShow on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
racer-x

Re: updated* getting better at this (first attempt, need hel

Post by racer-x »

excellent work
TheDongShow

Re: updated* getting better at this:1 litre and Monster Snr

Post by TheDongShow »

text
Last edited by TheDongShow on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
headair123

Re: updated* getting better at this:1 litre and Monster Snr

Post by headair123 »

Quick question about pumping AFTER infusing:
Doesn't the act of pumping create a strong negative pressure outside the scrotum and therefore cause the saline you infused to start oozing out of your scrotum through the hole where the catheter/needle went in?

PS: awesome pics.
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos