My first Surgilube injection

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

bukyosanim

My first Surgilube injection

Post by bukyosanim »

First off I read as much as I could on this forum about surgilube. What concerned me was the pain from the direct injection of the gel and the encapsulation. So I thought that diluting it in dextrose should help. I think I saw a post that someone did that with good results. I can't remember who sorry. Anyway I took about 35 ml of surgilube and injected it into a 250ml bag of dextrose 5%. I also made shure it was totally dissolved before the injection.

A word of caution ONLY USE CLEAN NEW STERILE SYRINGES, STERILE NEEDLES, AND STERILE SALINE/DEXTROSE WHEN MIXING. Never reuse anything or risk serious infection. If one item is not sterile the whole thing is NOT sterile.

I figured the dextrose would hep distribute the surgilube and not have any encapsulation. Also the dextrose seems to draw some more fluid into the sac hopefully to promote even distribution of the surgilube. Thats my theory and I'm sticken to it :lol:

I did this last night.
So the injection was just right of center of the sack (no picture) about 1 inch low where the penis and scrotum meet. The solution was thicker than normal. With the administration unit on full open I only had 2 -3 drops per second flow. I had very little discomfort during the infusion. Less than I have with saline. Saline seems to sting thru the whole injection for me. Dextrose I feel nothing at all. The injection sight was itchy for about 1 hour after injection. Aslo the injection sight was a bit sore for 24 hrs after injection but this seem to be normal for any injection. I was right and I did swell for about 6 hrs after injection to a bit bigger than a large grapefruit. (I don't have a picture of maximum swelling).

I noticed that saline/dextrose takes abour 4 hours to fully distribute. This took about 18 hours to fully distribute thru out the sack.

so far no pain (just a little achyness) and a nice full feeling.
Attachments
+14 hours ofter injection
+14 hours ofter injection
after injection
after injection
before injection
before injection
brock.vegas

Re: My first Surgilube injection

Post by brock.vegas »

Your Surgilube dextrose blend seems to work quite well ! Excellent swell ! Will be interesting to see how long it lasts for you.
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

WOW .. that looks AWESOME ... I too am curious how long this will last for you. I look forward to your updates! Thanks for sharing your experience.
bukyosanim

Post by bukyosanim »

no sorness.
no pain
appears no lumps so far
most of the gel still seems to be on the right side.
no problems
Attachments
+24 hours
+24 hours
rosco

Post by rosco »

Great results! Tell us how long it lasts please.
bukyosanim

Post by bukyosanim »

here is 48 hours after injection. Usually I would be back to normal by now unless the injection was execptionaly large. so it seems the surgilube is dooing some good retaining the fluid.
Attachments
48hr.jpg
uni03

Post by uni03 »

Awesome Picts., if you do your penis show some of those too
Mary420Jane52

Post by Mary420Jane52 »

Superb post! Thanks for sharing. This is very intriguing. I'm very interested in trying it myself as I have a few bags of 1/2 litre dextrose left.

A few questions: How did you inject the Surgilube into the dextrose bag? How did you do this while staying sterile? Did you warm the Surgilube? What size catheter did you use? Do you expect a final net gain of 35 mls? Finally, why not mix with saline?

TIA....Mary
bukyosanim

Post by bukyosanim »

To answer peoples questions.
Uni03, I have no plans to inject either the foreskin or the penis.

Mary420Jane52, I am trained in aseptic technique first off. If you perform a sterile mixing of solution out side of a containment hood it must be administered immediatly (which of of course it what I did). You can not store the mixture for any amount of time unless the mixing was performed in a sterile environment. My d5w came in 250ml bags from mountain side medical with an injection port. I filled a 35cc sterile suringe and used a new sterile 18ga needle to inject into the bag thru the injection port and mixed throughly. I used an 18 ga cather needle to do the injection. Why did I use dextrose??? 1. I don't have any saline. 2. saline stings for me and I dont lik using it. D5w is completly painless for me. If I was blind folded and the solution was warmed I could not tell it was going in.

Here are the next pics. I am not impressed with the results. The other posts I have read said that it lasted for WEEKS for them. At my rate of absortion it will be gone in less that 1 week.

In a few weeks I will do two of the same injections. I will do the first and wait 48 hr so most of the dextrose will be absorbed then I will do the second. I work in the plublic and cannot have a huge bulge in front of me.
Attachments
72 hrs
72 hrs
96Hrs
96Hrs
ingmar89

Post by ingmar89 »

bukyosanim wrote:To answer peoples questions.
Uni03, I have no plans to inject either the foreskin or the penis.

Mary420Jane52, I am trained in aseptic technique first off. If you perform a sterile mixing of solution out side of a containment hood it must be administered immediatly (which of of course it what I did). You can not store the mixture for any amount of time unless the mixing was performed in a sterile environment. My d5w came in 250ml bags from mountain side medical with an injection port. I filled a 35cc sterile suringe and used a new sterile 18ga needle to inject into the bag thru the injection port and mixed throughly. I used an 18 ga cather needle to do the injection. Why did I use dextrose??? 1. I don't have any saline. 2. saline stings for me and I dont lik using it. D5w is completly painless for me. If I was blind folded and the solution was warmed I could not tell it was going in.

Here are the next pics. I am not impressed with the results. The other posts I have read said that it lasted for WEEKS for them. At my rate of absortion it will be gone in less that 1 week.

In a few weeks I will do two of the same injections. I will do the first and wait 48 hr so most of the dextrose will be absorbed then I will do the second. I work in the plublic and cannot have a huge bulge in front of me.
I injected surgilube directly and after almost a year half of it is still there :o
Might be because of encapsulation though
bukyosanim

Post by bukyosanim »

Well its been 1 week. It looks like there is some left. But I do have one strange side effect, I get some strange itching on the scrotum. It seems to be sensitive and gets unusually itchy. It seems to be abating. I have no lumps or encapsulations. Like I said, I might try another in a few weeks when work and personal time allow it.
Attachments
1 Week
1 Week
Jonte

Post by Jonte »

bukyosanim wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:50 am Well its been 1 week. It looks like there is some left. But I do have one strange side effect, I get some strange itching on the scrotum. It seems to be sensitive and gets unusually itchy. It seems to be abating. I have no lumps or encapsulations. Like I said, I might try another in a few weeks when work and personal time allow it.
It's been 6 years since this last post from OP.

What happened? :roll:
AvgWhiteGuy

Post by AvgWhiteGuy »

thats a major issue with this place.. hit n run

tons of non-answers and abandoned threads
Jonte

Post by Jonte »

AvgWhiteGuy wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:11 pm thats a major issue with this place.. hit n run

tons of non-answers and abandoned threads
I thought my reply was a clear jab at his usage of surgilube.

Check the pinned thread at the top of the forum.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27691

Infusing with surgilube is apparently very dangerous and not recommended.
AvgWhiteGuy

Post by AvgWhiteGuy »

Thanks,

This is just brutal:
" So again - if you're going to try it - try a tiny amount and wait a few days and see if you have a bad reaction to it. Once you get this stuff in there - there really is no easy way to get it out other than cutting you open - even then - you're talking about a real messy and potentially disfiguring scaring."

I was just pointing out that people tend to not answer post questions, and fall off the face of the planet on these forums

Not like if you go to a car repair forum, dudes actually answer replies there and dont hit n run.