Surgilube Injection and Encapsulating

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

brock.vegas

Re: Surgilube Injection and Encapsulating

Post by brock.vegas »

Doesn't seem to matter where the needle is placed; both sides will inflate ! One of the best N2O inflations is abetoo and his vids are on xtube ! Are you still injecting KY or Surgilube ?
Forte

Post by Forte »

I actually just signed on to do some more reserach about Surgilube injections! I have not yet done my next injection, mostly due to a family member's medical condition worsening and having to travel a lot. I have been trying to find the time to do it, which is definitely within the next month. I'm still hoping to find out more about other's experiences with Surgilube as I still intend to infuse a relatively large amount this time (though many would argue my last Surgilube adventure was pretty large). I have been pumping in the meantime, but it just isn't enough for me. Not enough size and it doesn't last nearly long enough. I'll admit though, ever since injecting with Surgilube, my pumps pump twice as fast and last three times longer. It is really nice. I just hope that with my next Surgilube injection, I get even better results. Again, if anyone has any info or stories to share, good or bad, I'd really like to hear them. I cannot express enough how much caution one must take when attempting such a feat, and I'd like to know as much as I can.
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

There is or was a poster that went by the name "jimmy" and after some mods " nodickdude". He posted pix after injecting and got his cock up to 13" around ! I think he still posts at times. He is probably the guy to contact or look up !