Such exciting news! Blog live now!

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

maXXXbulge

Such exciting news! Blog live now!

Post by maXXXbulge »

Hey Everybody :mrgreen: Such exciting news to tell all of you! First I'll begin with keeping you up to date with my website since many keep asking me about it. It's mostly done!

BLOG: The blog portion is practically finished and will be up Monday!. In this new blog I will be scouring the net for news, videos and articles on many types of size fetishes (ie male saline, silicone, cock pumping, ball pumping, N20, female pumping and female saline enlargements, butt enlargement, belly inflation, extreme synthol bodybuilder freaks and various other enlargement methods.) So from time to time I may post a pic from from this very forum and give a shout out to whoever's photo/vid I posted.

Store: I am just working on figuring out worldwide shipping prices. I got saline kits and different gauge needles direct from Hospira and Angiocath. I'm trying to get a deal on mini rapid infusion pumps for those of us that cant wait all day to infuse many bags of saline. I Also have inflatable bondage gear and toys. And I shot my high quality instructional dvd for the noobs. Store is at about 30% finished but I am doing a soft open when its at about 75% done, which will hopefully be before Christmas!

Community: Just about finished. minor tweaks to add.

Also I posted up pics of my face on facebook finally if you wanna see who I really am. Am I good looking? :) http://www.facebook.com/max.huge.7

ATTENTION: I broke my saline record with 7 whole liters last week!!!!!!!!!!!! They weight between my legs made me constantly pre cum for 2 days straight! and I plan another inflation next week but topping off with dextrose!
BUT I'm not releasing any videos or pics until launch day for my site which will be on November 30th so don't ask until then, besides I still have alot of editing to do and graphics work on them.
Last edited by maXXXbulge on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mr&mrspmpr33

Re: Such exciting news!

Post by mr&mrspmpr33 »

congrats on the blog and store AND your new size! cant wait to see the new pics!

p
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

Thanks so much! I cant wait to go bigger
Anthraxx

Post by Anthraxx »

maXXXbulge wrote:Thanks so much! I cant wait to go bigger
Fucking awesome, man. 10 litres sounds attainable now.
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

excellent, can't wait to see the pics and your new site
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

Thanks alot everyone. It was the funnest time i ever had being infused. cant wait for my next session soon. I just wanna collect alot of material edit the vids, put my name on all the pics all while designing/making clothes and building a website. :shock:
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Sounds like a site worth waiting for. I already love your big balls and the really sexy stuff you've so kindly posted and shared. I, also will be anxious to check out everything after Nov. Good luck
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

Thanks. My blog is live now everyone http://www.sizefetishdungeon.blogspot.ca/
Mary420Jane52

Post by Mary420Jane52 »

maXXXbulge wrote:Thanks. My blog is live now everyone http://www.sizefetishdungeon.blogspot.ca/
So glad to see it up! And that you include belly inflation (I've never seen it before). It looks so cool! OnceDeli is amazing - I wonder how she does it? In one youtube post she says she drank 4 litres of water but in the vid you posted there's no evidence of that (or a pump). Is she swallowing air?

Imagine a nice warm 3 litre scrotal fill under an inflated tummy like hers!

Anyway, the blog and forum are now bookmarked! :shock: :mrgreen:
maXXXbulge

Re: Such exciting news! Blog live now!

Post by maXXXbulge »

She uses a small aquarium pump with a small hose in her ass lol. She mentioned it before. Neat lookin huh?
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

Oh and thanks man!
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

Man that must be one helluva fart when she is done.
Keep on stretching that pee hole
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

nectcruiser wrote:Man that must be one helluva fart when she is done.
LoL I know eh? I gotta apologize. The site isn't polished up as of yet so be patient :)
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

Hmm I've been thinking about redoing my blog so I can host it on my site instead of blogger but that'll only take a few hours.
Swell4U123

Post by Swell4U123 »

Very Nice. Would love to share some belly bloating vids if yo want. I have done 2.5 gallons before. Imagine 2.5 gallons in the scrotum. Bikeboy027 on yahoo messenger.