Just injected 60cc of surgilube and just ordered more

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

brock.vegas

Re: Just injected 60cc of surgilube and just ordered more

Post by brock.vegas »

arcdist wrote:broc.vegas-i imagine the pain is because of your first injections of ky-- same with me--however it becomes easier as the inner lining of scrotum becomes accustomed to ky reaction -- darkwolf probably haas less pain because of his injection of saline first probably dilutes lube somewhat--but the paine should become less each time you inject --i just dont do the saline method because i try to minimize injections sites because if possibility of infections from any skin puncture--once you get used to lube it will not be as painful--everyone responds differently
Thanks for the imput arcdist. Reading your past posts shows you have some experience with KY/Surgilube. I would love to have a 9 " around thick dick from this stuff, how much did you inject to get that result ? Thanks
ingmar89

Post by ingmar89 »

Hi guys,

2 days ago i injected 15ml optilube in my sack. Seemed to work out ok.

However this morning i woke up with more pain then yesterday. Sometimes if my sack moves (when i got out of bed for example) it feels like i get a kick in the nuts.
Anyone can share their experience with me? The pain is not unbereable but more than i expected reading the posts.
arcdist

Post by arcdist »

I've never used optilube so i cant comment because it may have different ingredients,but the first time i used ky was the worst , it was uncomfortable for a while,longer than you would think--especially after the first six hours when it felt like it was burning for a couple of hours then it slowly went away-i even quit doing scrotal injections for a while but then tried it again with and ther was less pain the next time -- my nuts did hurt some the first time but that no longer happens-the biggest problem i have had is trying to inject more when the loose space in the scrotum is gone and the gel is firm,its almost impossible by hand and if you try in several spots because you don't want to waste the syringe you up your chance of infections-which can be somewhat scary--my solution,since my body has become accustomed to jelly is to put in 20-30 ml per side and then not inject again for two or more weeks so the expansion can go down some-just remember the sac is not going down quickly one you inject so use your brains--i havent injected in 8 weeks now and my sac is still 1 and a half large handfulls ,and since i am a large man ,can cause chafing between the legs.
arcdist

Post by arcdist »

ingmar--if your scrot continues to swell some after a couple of days and gets very uncomfortable after first being not uncormfortable you may have an infection and should get antibiotics and/or see a physician-sometimes can be hard to diagnose because as a former pumper ,my sac can expand quite a bit an your first signs of infection may start up slowly-i have had an infection in the past from trying to inject in too many places(not from lube itself as far as i can tell) after i could not inject at the first site--all i can say is that if you want a longer term and firm large sac that this is an option without the permanence of silicone,just remember that once the sac stretches for a long period it does not snap back to original size and over time i have developed more of a turkeyneck appearance than i wished,(caused more by overpumping before i tried lube)because of not pumping penis seperate from balls.
arcdist

Post by arcdist »

brock vegas--i am at the point that i can get 7 " while flaccid and 8 -9 with 15 ml once a week--when getting erection day after injection you don't get really any girthier but you get rock hard(seriously rock hard)--i have been injecting off pretty steadily for 2yrs and 4 months and i believe i gained from around 4.5-5 inch girth hard to a pretty permanent 7 inches girth without erection--just remember the length only increases minimally(due to skin expansion) so you will not recognize you penis from before you started after a while--i am cut but can now only see the first one third of glans at my hardest-you are filling and expanding the space between cavernousa and the skin and over time i seem to have developed permanent growth-i assume from addition of collagen from my body healing from the stretch--just don't go to fast or especially over inject (especially shallowly because you need to inject and form space under deeper layer of skin-- if injected too shallow you can form blisters ,which while not painful,will interfere with smoothness of long term growth. i have injected up to 35 ml at one tine but it doen not give any better effect than smaller dosed so i have dropped to 15-20 ml at a time --you can do it twice a week but after 2 or three injection over a short period the firmness of jelly makes injection harder which can lead to too shallow injecting--once a week if 20 ml total--i inject 3-6ml injections or one 20 ml about once or twice a week when injecting -it will migrate if you inject too much so i recommend some type of lite restriction to keep in in penis for a day or so until it firms up but that just depends on you and your preferences i havent injected in 8 weeks and am still close to coke can width at base--also remember that you will not shrink back to your totally flaccid state/i never get wrinkly anymore
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

darkwolf43 wrote:I use the same needle from the saline syringe, leaving it in place just loosen it from the hub the screw the syringe full of lube. This way the number of punctures are kept to a minimum. I also streralize all the exposed hubs on needle and syringes to make sure nothing is contaminated. According to my latest email my supplies should be here today or tommarow. I will post photos of how big I'm getting.

Does anybody want to watch it on cam? If so let me know so we can set it up

Also feel free to ask me questions about saline, dextrose infusion too as I've been doing them for almost 4 years now

Jim
Darkwolf43

The pic is from today before next injection
Did you do a follow-up set of injections ?
ingmar89

Post by ingmar89 »

Hi guys,

Just wanted to update my KY experience so far.
So I injected some Optilube about 1,5 months ago in my sack. Right after this i didn't feel so good for about a day or 2. When the illness subsided i decided to go again because i wasn't happy with the resultst (did only one side in my first attempt).
A day after i injected the other side i got ill again for about 2 days. So i am 99% sure this has got to do with the Optilube. The effects were like those of a light flu.

No about 1,5 months later all is good. My balls are nicely siced for normal day life, but big enough to have some fun with them. Also no side effects whatsoever. The mass is quite firm but still playable according to my gf.
I must say that the size only decreased a litle so far, which for me is a good thing.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

arcdist wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:09 am broc.vegas-i imagine the pain is because of your first injections of ky-- same with me--however it becomes easier as the inner lining of scrotum becomes accustomed to ky reaction -- darkwolf probably haas less pain because of his injection of saline first probably dilutes lube somewhat--but the paine should become less each time you inject --i just dont do the saline method because i try to minimize injections sites because if possibility of infections from any skin puncture--once you get used to lube it will not be as painful--everyone responds differently
Thanks for the reply . Always good to hear from other guys about their experience with this !