saline injection for foreskin?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

crrr

saline injection for foreskin?

Post by crrr »

hello there. I've never done anything like this before.

so basically, I've watched some videos of uncut guys who have done saline injections, and after a day or so after doing the inflation, their foreskins are swollen and jiggly looking. I really like this look and I was wondering if there's any way to do saline injection to specifically achieve this result.

this is the sort of thing I'm talking abouts http://efukt.com/2236_Big_Dick_Syndrome.html
nectcruiser

Re: saline injection for foreskin?

Post by nectcruiser »

The guy in this video has injected his cock and balls with silicon and it will look like this for the rest of his life.
I have injected saline under the skin on my cock and have loved the results. I also have been restoring my foreskin and find doing this has helped in that regard also. I have done as much as 200ml in my cock and it is a great feeling. Sorry no pics of this yet but I will post some the next time I do this. I'm really getting the urge again LOL
Keep on stretching that pee hole
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

I have done a few cock inflations. My best one was my last one I did. Managed about 300ml in cock. Although I did get some migration to my sack it was pretty minimal. I'm cut so my results I think would be a little different than someone who isn't.
Attachments
300ml's in!
300ml's in!
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

WOW I love it PumperSoCal thats just what I try to get to look like. I use a syringe in multiple spots so it looks lumpy at first but after some playing it evens out somewhat
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

Thanks! Essentially I did the same. The space under my cockskin would fill unevenly depending on how my cock was resting. So the migration would fill more on one side than the other if I infused my sack. But going about it this way at the site I did it at I lightly massaged and stretched my cock out as I filled to make sure it was filling evenly and this was the result. I'd also stop every couple minutes to allow my cock skin to stretch. I've had it happen once before where I filled too fast and the next morning when I woke up I had water blisters where I had stretched the skin too much. Patience patience patience!

As mentioned this is what my past infusions have looked like migratory wise, sort of uneven due to where my cock rests I'm sure. I'm thinking the next time I infuse I am going to tie my cock in an upward direction to see if I get even migration.
Attachments
DSC00634.JPG
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

love the shape :D
Balls on Steriods! No limit. Grow..grow..grow..grow!
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

Hi all I put 140ml in my cock this morning and this is how it looks about 3 hrs later
Attachments
IMG_0121.JPG
IMG_0120.JPG
Bobeltje

Post by Bobeltje »

Without saline a "just pumping" result.......
dickgas

Post by dickgas »

Bobeltje wrote:Without saline a "just pumping" result.......
youre shitting me. how long was the sesh? thats incredible
dickgas

Post by dickgas »

As I've gotten more into this I kind of wish my folks would have left mine alone when I was younger because watching it balloon is one of the things that gets me going the most! It's actually a goal of mine to be able to get to a point to where it does what people who still have it do.. Although, the idea of being able to see it struggling to stay attached to my head and balloon outward is incredibly euphoric.. I basically just want to be so big I engulf everything. Including the world ;p
I'll know I'm there when I'm fully erect and the tip is barely poking out
SalineSkin

Post by SalineSkin »

Hello peeps, I know this is an old forum post but curiosity has sparked a new path for me, I'm not too new with Saline injection I have researched this thing like a mofo just haven't tried it yet:T but just looking at all the images I'm kind of mentally hyped and considering trying this new desire to have huge balls and penis skin stretched, I'm also circumcised and wanted to find out if this could be used to stretch the penile skin over time?

%%% ^Skin is soo dextrous in nature^ %%%